Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 3, 2010 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2010 Ian Wright shoots on Pete Doherty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxtgz5QwOlA
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted April 3, 2010 Paid Members Posted April 3, 2010 Great remix of a great Donkey Kong Country 2 track to begin with, but very well done video to go with it -
Paid Members JLM Posted April 4, 2010 Paid Members Posted April 4, 2010 http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/video/talki...lking-carl-4657
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted April 4, 2010 Awards Moderator Posted April 4, 2010 http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/video/talki...lking-carl-4657 That shouldn't be funny, but it really, really is.
CurryAngel Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but remember a few months ago Alexander linked to a 9 part review of the Phantom Menace? Well the guy has released his review of Attack of the Clones and it is just as immense. Enjoy:
alexander Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 JLM gets credit for everything I do But yes, the RLM reviews are awesome. The Star Trek movie ones are great, too. It's a lovely mix of bile, genuine insight, and the bizarre. Just so I actually post a video in this thread...
CurryAngel Posted April 5, 2010 Posted April 5, 2010 Ah I can't apologise enough and I'll edit my post accordingly. But yeah, I love his Buffalo Bill character as it gives the review a unique twist.
Joey327 Posted April 6, 2010 Posted April 6, 2010 Just thought i would drop this one in here. Seen this band play while i was on my travells and keep tabs on them ever since. They have released there debut single this week which is selling very well, seen on there facebook that if they can keep sales going at this rate they will break the top 40 turning the music bussiness on its head. This is the song
SteelEdge Posted April 15, 2010 Posted April 15, 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fodi99l6S2o Guys voice breaks while celebrating a big win at the races
Paid Members Snake Plissken Posted April 23, 2010 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2010 Just thought I'd point out Today is You Tube's 5th Birthday. So what would you all choose as the best You Tube Video ever?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.