Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted November 4, 2009 Paid Members Posted November 4, 2009 Shit, that must have hurt. Ouch. Least she took the bump WRESTLING-STYLE~ with the flat back landing. In all seriousness, lucky to be alive.
gaz2050 Posted November 4, 2009 Posted November 4, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4...mp;feature=fvwp Why you shouldn't play the wii...
simon needle Posted November 5, 2009 Posted November 5, 2009 Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted awesome clips over the past year... ive sat and watched loads of the clips today dating back to last November and pissed my sides laughing at some of them. Keep up the good work Cheers S
SteelEdge Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 One for the Lost fans...the John Locke Rap!
lava_boy Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4...mp;feature=fvwp Why you shouldn't play the wii... My wife done the exact same thing round a friends house. So embarressed. They managed to get it sorted through the insurance though.
Paid Members JLM Posted November 13, 2009 Paid Members Posted November 13, 2009 Wife?? I still think of you as a teenager even though we're about the same age. I blame the screen name. Also, here's some mad skillz on New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Made me smile.
lava_boy Posted November 13, 2009 Posted November 13, 2009 Wife?? I still think of you as a teenager even though we're about the same age. I blame the screen name. Also, here's some mad skillz on New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Made me smile. Lava Man, just sounds too similar to Lover Man. Can't bring myself to change it. Yeh got married in August, gonna be a dad too, crazy eh?
dopper Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 The Spanish word for Bin Laden is Mama? From 'The Hangover'.
adequate8 Posted November 14, 2009 Posted November 14, 2009 Wife?? I still think of you as a teenager even though we're about the same age. I blame the screen name. Also, here's some mad skillz on New Super Mario Bros. Wii: Made me smile. awesome! cant wait for this game
Steve Justice Posted November 16, 2009 Posted November 16, 2009 One for the Lost fans...the John Locke Rap! That was immence. Adding that to my playlist.
Keith Houchen Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Mrs Houchen is a Graphic Designer and was in bits watching this. I'm sure those in the industry have seen it months ago and all that but I thought this was brilliant.
Loki Posted November 17, 2009 Posted November 17, 2009 Reminds me of that guy who advertised his services as a graphic designer on this forum a few months ago with an advert that looked like it'd been made in Word.
SteelEdge Posted November 18, 2009 Posted November 18, 2009 One of the greatest things you will ever see. And I challenge anyone to watch this video and not be singing the song for the rest of the day! Chimpanzee riding on a segway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp9Gm-aRe5A
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.