Paid Members Deaq Posted July 11, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2010 Sumo, only different Somebody should do the same thing for a wrestling match.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted July 13, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 13, 2010 Mels latest rants are all over the net. Fucking Hell, he's got issues.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2010 Hale and Pace are back together and apparently are big in Australia. The aussies are pissing themselves laughing at them. Great to see. http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/hale-a.../x225zd7?fg=rss
Paid Members JLM Posted July 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2010 CCTV highlights of a guy who was trapped in a lift for 41 hours:
Paid Members ColinBollocks Posted July 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2010 Mels latest rants are all over the net. Fucking Hell, he's got issues. The tapes are fucking mental, its like a little kid not getting his way/Heath Ledgers Joker. The man has looked unwell for ages now. His wife is clearly a complete cunt though, taping all of this then releasing it. I'd like to know what she said to him to wind him up before she recorder.
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted July 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2010 His wife is clearly a complete cunt though "Cunt Whore!" as Mel would say. I dont know how she wound him up but he is clearly unstable anyway. One of the tapes he just pants loudly down the phone for ten seconds because he's so angry. At least he wont have the stress off making films for a few years. On a lighter note, Its good to be an Orphaned Sloth in Costa Rica. Awww!
Mikey_Fazz Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 Ginger kid rants at South Park for their episode on ginger kids: What do South Park do? Respond by doing a parody of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpgTyAXPic...feature=related
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted July 15, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 15, 2010 Ginger kid rants at South Park for their episode on ginger kids: What do South Park do? Respond by doing a parody of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVpgTyAXPic...feature=related what was he thinking.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2010 Goat yells like a man. I really don't get it.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2010 So, this guy may be camping on a Call Of Duty game near you!! I am 100% totally on his side with this.
bAzTNM Fan Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 Goat yells like a man. I have been laughing at this for nearly half an hour now. I dunno why.
NEWM Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 I really don't get it. I think these are brilliant. It's amazing what it's doing to restablish the Old Spice brand too, all those millions of hits on Youtube and personal videos being made to all the twitterers that respond to them. I would assume this will put the label right back on the map. Great use of social networking, and some really funny stuff too. And that first video is piss funny too.
Paid Members Kookoocachu Posted July 16, 2010 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2010 I really don't get it. I think these are brilliant. It's amazing what it's doing to restablish the Old Spice brand too, all those millions of hits on Youtube and personal videos being made to all the twitterers that respond to them. I would assume this will put the label right back on the map. Great use of social networking, and some really funny stuff too. And that first video is piss funny too. "I'm on a horse." You're right they are definately going the right way about it, regardless of the LOLs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.