*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

That was actually quite good. He's right about the PG rating not being the issue and the mismash of segments making it difficult to know who the show is aimed. Can't imagine many people would argue about the 3 hour Raws been too much. Also agree about the writing squad being too big. Reminds me of Eastenders when I used to watch it after it had gone to 4 times a week or whatever it was. There'd be different writers credited all the time and the show had no consistency.

He's got a nerve talking about the Bellas suddenly turning on each other for no reason after years of being tight though!

Sgt Craig Pitbull Pittman steps into the octagon, 2012.

When I was watching a load of 95 WCW last year before all those channels were removed, I found Pittman to actually be one of the standouts. I was quite surprised as I can't remember ever hearing much positive about him, in fact I thought he was one of those guys generally regarded as being a bit embarrassing. But he was a lot of fun in every appearance with his unorthodox style and moves, added to his good look, and character work which was convincing, entertaining, and well, pretty great actually. Some mad promos too, which is always a positive. He went backwards when he went with Teddy Long and turned babyface then jtts in '96 , but I totally dug his whole '95 schtick.