*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

That's Rich Myers, regular enhancement talent at the time. I can only think they were maybe in his hometown or somewhere he was working, and Bam Bam put him over a bit as a favour to repay making him look good before?

• Paid Members

That makes a lot of sense, but it's still odd when you factor in the Luna interference (possibly the most blatant from any manager ever that went entirely unpunished), then the Bammer winning it with a Stun Gun, which I don't think I've ever seen before.

Odd, odd match.

Found this pretty fascinating stuff.

Vince Russo and Vince McMahon on WWF Livewire, 1996

Love Vince McMahon's reaction to Paul Heyman coming on the phone: "Isn't it true that you're not Bruce?" 

Got him there, Vinny.

Vince McMahon, Jim Ross, Paul Heyman, Jim cornette, Vince Russo, Michael Hayes and tammy sytch imagine that dinner party!

That makes a lot of sense, but it's still odd when you factor in the Luna interference (possibly the most blatant from any manager ever that went entirely unpunished), then the Bammer winning it with a Stun Gun, which I don't think I've ever seen before.

Odd, odd match.

They apparently did have a match on RAW a few months earlier, so maybe it was something coming out of that, like a favour, apology or whatever.

Bam Bam wasn't shy in giving jobbers plenty in squash matches though, possibly to his own detriment. II guess that's just how he was. I specifically remember a few matches from around that period, one of them against pre-Aldo montoya, where he let them do some moves and were given a couple of 2-count scares.

He also messed around with finishers back around 93-94, as in addition to that stun gun and his usual top rope headbutt, I also remember him finishing some squashes with a running jumping version of the headbutt, a senton, worlds strongest slam, and some weird million dollar dream facecrusher thingy to name but a few.