Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 20 Awards Moderator Posted May 20 9 hours ago, LaGoosh said: First half an hour of every club meeting is just the members walking in individually with some luggage. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted June 4 Paid Members Posted June 4 AI hallucinations obviously not invulnerable to the Gangrela Effect. 2x WWF Tag Team Champion? Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 10 hours ago, Statto said: 2x WWF Tag Team Champion? First thing I thought too. Now, I forget a lot of stuff but, I'm fairly certain Gangrel came up in a thread about people who'd never held any titles in major companies. He even avoided the Hardcore Title! Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 (edited) I do like how AI can regurgitate any art style, layout, presentation etc in the history of recorded knowledge and still somehow picks the very same 'this is obviously AI' style every single time. Very useful. Edited June 5 by Lorne Malvo Quote
TibBo Posted June 5 Posted June 5 They are a 'Poweileful Wrs5tling Fusion Platform' I'll have you know... Quote
Merzbow Posted June 5 Posted June 5 Ryback on Instagram with possibly the most nuanced take I've seen on CM Punk, what the fuck is happening? https://www.instagram.com/reels/DZLQn-nyjrF/ Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted June 5 Paid Members Posted June 5 4 hours ago, tiger_rick said: First thing I thought too. Now, I forget a lot of stuff but, I'm fairly certain Gangrel came up in a thread about people who'd never held any titles in major companies. He even avoided the Hardcore Title! He did, yep. It was the genesis of the term Gangrela Effect (although I forget which genius came up with that) as everyone remembers him being European Champion and can picture him with the belt, but he never was. Quote
CavemanLynn Posted June 19 Posted June 19 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: You're a good lad, Eddie. If it turns out the reason he's not on TV is because he's saving broken wrestlers for real, then long may it continue. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 25 Posted June 25 Just Ultimo Dragon being consistently lovely on his Instagram. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.