Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 20 Paid Members Posted March 20 I thought we already had a thread for this but I can't find one. Anyway, this is it now. Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted March 29 Paid Members Posted March 29 Not sure I’d call this “top” social media, but fucking hell. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXOUFDJj7aD/?igsh=MW1rdjN1NnY5bzJ1ZQ== Can you embed Instagram reels on here? Well click on the link anyway. Quote
BarryOVega Posted April 17 Posted April 17 Her gleeful face should be part of the then, now, forever intro if she’d been talking about WWE, then again they’d probably dub over ‘Big Daddy’ with ‘Triple H’ Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 (edited) Give her a cig and she'd have been the spit of my nan. Except im not sure I ever saw her laugh, which is a sudden upsetting realisation. Edited April 17 by ReturnOfTheMack Can't spell Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted April 17 Paid Members Posted April 17 I love her, though if she belly bounced Big Daddy he’d have had to crush her into oblivion to protect the business. I hope for her sake she never met the man. Quote
davertfnewman Posted May 1 Posted May 1 On 4/17/2026 at 1:04 PM, LaGoosh said: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXOUFDJj7aD/?igsh=MW1rdjN1NnY5bzJ1ZQ== Can you embed Instagram reels on here? Well click on the link anyway. Had a shit day at work... that has made me smile after. It's like the woman on that WCW 1993 UK tour video that was uploaded who's talking about how hot she finds "Big Barry" (Windham). Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 16 Paid Members Posted May 16 Just a random one but I love seeing Kurt Angle’s posts like this on social media. Considering how at one point it really looked like he was gonna end up another casualty of wrestling and was basically at the top of everyone’s ’Dead Pool’ list, it’s great to see him clean, happy and enjoying life these days. He posts stuff like this with his kids fairly regularly and he could quite easily have not been around for moments like this. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted May 16 Paid Members Posted May 16 Kody seems so universally loved whenever other wrestlers talk about him too. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted May 17 Posted May 17 Saw Karen and Jeff Jarrett posting about this last night and was great seeing a number of other wrestling people commenting on it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.