DavidB6937 Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago One thought that weirdly crossed my mind during the multiple times I've watched clips throughout the day (because it's just fucking perfect) is how much different it could've been if they hadn't dragged out the Death Riders stuff for as long as they have. We've debated time after time where they were going and why it's gone on as long as it has etc. Thank fuck it did because everything being built around them was a really perfect way to put the show together. I'm not usually one to believe in the universe or any shit like that but yeah that just felt like a bunch of people were exactly where they needed to be at the right point in time. Quote
Infinity Land Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago It was an amazing, emotionally draining show. There was a moment in the middle of the Ospreay/Richochet match with the run down for upcoming shows mentioning Collision is live Saturday. I hadn't really thought about it but i'm glad for everyone involved it was a standalone Dynamite and not a marathon tv taping. Quote
The King Of Swing Posted 12 hours ago Posted 12 hours ago Nothing but respect for everyone involved being able to put on such a beautiful tribute. Excalibur clearly struggling at times was hard to get through, thank god for Tony being alongside him. Quote
Chili Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago (edited) A video has been released with all the extended tributes. 48 minutes of them. Edited 8 hours ago by Chili Quote
BrodyGraham Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Jesus Christ that was a hard watch. I thought I'd finished crying last night but fucking hell Bryce Remsburg just destroyed me. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted 9 hours ago Posted 9 hours ago Fucks sake. Whats another 45 minutes of crying hey. Just added that to the pile for the day. Jeez. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted 7 hours ago Awards Moderator Posted 7 hours ago Everyone’s already said it, but what a beautiful, moving, emotional, excellent, deeply upsetting, celebratory, devastating show. Had to watch it in small sections through today, I don’t think I could have got through it all in one go. Didn’t help. I’m still a wreck. They couldn’t have done it better but god, I wish they hadn’t had to. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.