Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Some mum popped up on Facebook suggesting you put watermarked school pics of your kids through "Chat GBT" and it'll remove the watermarks.

Luckily she got absolutely slated for (a) theft (b) her kids faces looking weird after and (c) giving AI her kids in school uniform.

Was nice to see there was a good amount of decent people out there.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

My Nan died a few weeks ago. She was nearly a hundred years old, so sad, but expected.

My cousin posted a photo of her on social media, announcing her funeral details, and then in the comments one of her thick friends posted an AI generated image of the original photograph, adding angel wings and a halo.

Maddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m not even offended. Just hilariously baffled. Genuinely can’t fathom anyone thinking that would be a touching tribute. Save the image. Post it into ChatGPT. Enter whatever bonkers prompt required. Save the image. Post the image back onto social media.

The amount of steps required there, where at any point the thought could have entered their head that this might be a bit grim or in bad taste. Nope.

I’ve since discovered this a popular, regular occurrence when people announce death on social media.

We’re doomed.

Posted

One of the few things I liked recently was seeing plenty of people shitting all over AI tributes to Pac with the other wrestlers waiting in heaven for him and all that crap. Gave me a little hope that there's enough humans out there still.

  • Paid Members
Posted
48 minutes ago, Supremo said:

My Nan died a few weeks ago. She was nearly a hundred years old, so sad, but expected.

My cousin posted a photo of her on social media, announcing her funeral details, and then in the comments one of her thick friends posted an AI generated image of the original photograph, adding angel wings and a halo.

Maddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m not even offended. Just hilariously baffled. Genuinely can’t fathom anyone thinking that would be a touching tribute. Save the image. Post it into ChatGPT. Enter whatever bonkers prompt required. Save the image. Post the image back onto social media.

The amount of steps required there, where at any point the thought could have entered their head that this might be a bit grim or in bad taste. Nope.

I’ve since discovered this a popular, regular occurrence when people announce death on social media.

We’re doomed.

Years ago, back when young people used Facebook, a girl I went to school with posted one of those really generic images of a quote about her recently departed grandad. Only she didn’t save the image then post it, she posted a screenshot of it but failed to notice that her search of “dead grandad quotes” was still visible at the top. A touching tribute, I was moved to fits of laughter. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

My general opinion is half the time it’s not the execution as such but that the idea was fundamentally flawed from the start. Having said that, I was once chatting to Chat GPT about Money In The Bank and it told me Miz cashed in on Orton at Survivor Series so I know I can never trust it.

On 9/16/2026 at 2:32 PM, Lorne Malvo said:

One day soon Cody Rhodes is going to turn up to Raw and they're going to give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say 'hey, a computer took your place daddy'.

Give him a picture of a Spitfire and let him go.

Posted

One of my uncles seems to have fallen in love with something called Eve, an AI chatbot. He's been posting about it on Instagram and twitter, about how AI can teach humans how to love. 

He's got these 10 minutes long videos on his twitter, of full on conversations with a chatbot, making jokes, giggling, talking about how she's now sentient, and asking if she's being watched, and the logs being read etc.

He actually asked the damn thing "do you love me?"

It's all quite disturbing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...