Just Some Guy Posted December 30, 2024 Posted December 30, 2024 Bus into Blackpool town centre around 3 after I finish working. Couple of pints in Cask & Tap. Bus back to South Shore. Kebab. Veg out in front of the telly with Just Some Girl with a few more beers. Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 7 hours ago, Just Some Guy said: Bus into Blackpool town centre around 3 after I finish working. Couple of pints in Cask & Tap. Bus back to South Shore. Kebab. Veg out in front of the telly with Just Some Girl with a few more beers. Armenian Kebab House ? Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 (edited) I was hoping to do nothing, but my ex unilaterally invited loads of people round the house I own with the expectation that I'll fuck off for the evening. So I'm part of a pub quiz team at my local. I'd not enjoy this at the best of times, but adding that I sound like Ole Anderson doing the Black Scorpion and my nose is pissing out rivulets of snot makes it even better. Happy New year to the fine folks at the 'keff. May you all have a wonderful evening. Edited December 31, 2024 by Gus Mears Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 A load of local firework displays and New Years events are being cancelled due to the weather. I prayed for this and it happened. Might get a good night's sleep. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 31, 2024 Members Posted December 31, 2024 Cancelled in Edinburgh! What a shame. Hogma? Nay! Quote
Thefatduck Posted December 31, 2024 Author Posted December 31, 2024 20 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: I'll probably spend it watching the Hootenanny and telling my wife that it's not live and was actually recorded at the start of December every 20 minutes until she divorces me. I do very similar. every year. this and all the other bollocks i chat, I’m amazed we’re still married. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 12 hours ago, Cousin Jim Bob said: Armenian Kebab House ? Normally, but there's a new place on Highfield Road. To be honest, the whole prospect has been thrown into doubt by the weather. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 Turning 32 at midnight so offered to work this afternoon and tomorrow so that I don't A) start drinking at 9am Or B) keep drinking until 6am Plan for this evening is structured. Meeting some friends, going to a pub that's paid entry and will be a small, chilled group rather than mental clubs. Some beers, party games, food then home sleep and work in the morning. Booked Thursday off to see Celtic vs Rangers on the telly with some friends and play some pool so that'll be grand. Happy new year all Quote
Cousin Jim Bob Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 (edited) I'm doing dry January, so were finishing up the last of the Christmas booze and the last of the boxing day turkey curry tonight. The weather is fucking awful here as well. So will be nice, just chilling out, staying in and doing not much. Not looking forward to tomorrows hangover though. Happy New Year everyone! Edited December 31, 2024 by Cousin Jim Bob Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 Happy New Year to you all. I'm submitting my electric and gas meter readings. Then some TV snuggled up with Mrs JB and if we're still awake we try and start kissing just before midnight so that the smooch carries us into the New Year. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 31, 2024 Members Posted December 31, 2024 41 minutes ago, johnnyboy said: I'm submitting my electric and gas meter readings Brilliant dull behaviour. 41 minutes ago, johnnyboy said: Then some TV snuggled up with Mrs JB and if we're still awake we try and start kissing just before midnight so that the smooch carries us into the New Year. Alright Don Juan-yboy. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 (edited) Finish watching Barry, order a pizza and be in bed for 11pm. Edited December 31, 2024 by Lorne Malvo Bacon, you'll never know. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted December 31, 2024 Posted December 31, 2024 The kids are doing YouTube Karaoke and I’m already drafting up my bed time revision negotiations. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted December 31, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 31, 2024 (edited) Outvoted on the pizza front. My go to is the horrendous Chicken, Mushroom, Pineapple and Sweetcorn. On a 2-1 vote we instead opted for a meat feast. Barely any fireworks so far though, which is nice. Edited December 31, 2024 by FLips Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted December 31, 2024 Members Posted December 31, 2024 39 minutes ago, FLips said: Outvoted on the pizza front. My go to is the horrendous Chicken, Mushroom, Pineapple and Sweetcorn. Good! What is wrong with you? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.