I've Never Seen Starwars

The Big Lebowski I just found tremendously fun, but I think I got to it too late to find a loving attachment to it.

I haven't seen any of the Jurassic Park movies beyond the third one. But being a pre-judgey prick, all the Jurassic World stuff onwards has a bit of Michael Bay feel and a 'THIS AIN'T YOUR DADDY'S JURASSIC PARK' where everything is turned up to 11 (one louder) and it doesn't look like it carries much substance.

16 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I've always had a soft spot for Jurassic Park 3 with it's campy B-movie feel.

The Lost World is dogshit, I really don't like that film.

I agree with this 100%

I bloody love Jurassic Park 3. Its such a silly plot but it doesn't try to be big or particularly clever. Its just enough of a backdrop for some memorable dinosaur based high spots. It also doesn't outstay its welcome, its only about 90 mins!

Nobody likes the person who bangs on at you to see a film you haven’t seen.

However…please can everyone go and watch Jurassic Park? It’s on Prime and ITVX apparently. If after two hours you hate Alan Grant the character and Alan Grant the…well, me, then fair enough. 

That top UKFF film list is looking a bit out of date. Time for another one? RRR and Poor Things weren't out back then.

Just had a big think of all the franchises that I haven't got round to. 

Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, James Bond (probably seen clips from all of them, but only ever watched A View to a Kill), nothing from the MCU unless X-Men Days of Futures Past counts and I didn't have a clue what was going on, Mission: Impossible, Pirates of the Carribbean, Harry Potter (saw the first, remember nothing much) and The Fast and The Furious series.

Film franchise I have seen all the films of several times. Police Academy.

Edited by Chili

After scouring Letterboxd, the only mainstream franchises (3 or more for the sake of this list) I can find where I haven’t seen any of them are Maze Runner, Divergent, High School Musical, Hotel Transylvania, Romero zombie films and slightly lesser known horror series like Children Of The Corn. But most of these are on the mammoth watchlist that I will never finish unless I discover the secret to immortality. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

After scouring Letterboxd, the only mainstream franchises (3 or more for the sake of this list) I can find where I haven’t seen any of them are Maze Runner, Divergent, High School Musical, Hotel Transylvania, Romero zombie films and slightly lesser known horror series like Children Of The Corn.

And you should keep it that way for all but one of these.