Joke and Phrase Retirement Home

gmoney

• Members
28 minutes ago, Dr. Alan Grant said:

”Ratio.” I’ll be honest, I don’t even know what this one means. But I blocked the wrestler Dijak for using it all the time. 

Pr Palan Prant + L + ratio + you don't even have a PHD + cucked.

Sorry. @Mr_Danger was right

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

"expletive + noun" as an insult. You know the ones - cockwomble, wankpuffin, shitgibbon, spunktrumpet etc etc

These are always twee and insufferable, but they become fantastic insults if you reverse them. Calling someone a shitgibbon? Awful. Calling them gibbon shit? Tremendous.

"Cockwomble" is the "it's wine o'clock!" card of insults, but calling someone "Womble cock"? Unhinged.

• Paid Members

The only one of that kind of insult I ever thought sounded decent was "bunglecunt". "Cunt bungle" sounds like someone bad at cunnilingus.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

"expletive + noun" as an insult. You know the ones - cockwomble, wankpuffin, shitgibbon, spunktrumpet etc etc

Only good variation on this was Twat Siren.

God tier to low level tiers memes for anything but especially things like chocolate bars. People now post these with the intention of getting people to disagree. Putting a Cadburys Dairy Milk in the lowest level or some other flame baiting rubbish. 

Agree with the one about 'One has to go' too but especially when it's a Chippy Tea that's the subject. Fuck off with that, nothing is going. If anything we're adding something new. 

• Members
57 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Genuinely the laziest and most unfunny engagement farming shite on the internet. Nothing funny has ever come from a single one of these.

This is like when they show a group of usually right wing politicians and caption it "name this band" and its never funny and always the same answers given a million times. FLOCK OF SEIG HEILS! WAHEEEEEEEEY!!! RIGHT WING SAID FRED! WAHEEEEEEEEY!!!

They have all won the Internet for the day.

• Members
52 minutes ago, MungoChutney said:

Agree with the one about 'One has to go'

I dunno about this. Me and the kids get lots of mileage out of this type of thing, but it does always end in one of them stropping big time when they make a bad choice and me and the other child start off on them :)