When wrestlers show up on other telly!

air_raid

• Paid Members

I remember seeing a few years ago a video of Miz on Blue Peter, totally in character helping the presenter doing one of the makes. He was winding her right up, but it was probably one of his best moments. The video is hard to find nowadays, though. 

Also, just to make @air_raidtap the sign again, remember when Vader was on Boy Meets World a few times as Ethan Suplee's dad? 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Jazzy G said:

Also, just to make @air_raidtap the sign again, remember when Vader was on Boy Meets World a few times as Ethan Suplee's dad? 

I know of it, I never watched it. Plus, acting.

7 hours ago, Just Some Guy said:

Mentions of Big Daddy & Brian Glover have reminded me of another British Wrestler.

He had his own wish fulfillment show on BBC1 did Top of the Pops and a series about safety in the home.

Oh, what was his name?

It’s Noel Edmunds isn’t it?

spacer.png

• Paid Members

Would The Miz' run on The Real World count, as it made him famous, rather than him being famous already? 

Also, wasn't Chyna on it too, after she'd left the WWF?

• Paid Members
On 5/27/2024 at 7:33 AM, TheBurningRed said:

He was on Dancing With The Stars too. 

Alexa Bliss was on The Masked Singer. US not UK. So she didn’t have the privilege to meet Jonathan Ross and Davina McCall. 

Jericho was on US Masked Singer, got voted off pretty early and you could tell he was absolutely gutted. 
9E1A75ED-7446-474A-B833-3613B55ADDB9.thumb.jpeg.56aea9d3ece6fe64ad32705d9ba4e0cf.jpeg

• Paid Members
On 5/24/2024 at 8:56 AM, Supremo said:

I think Bret was on The Simpsons once.

IMB_sJ7HnH.gif.4504d73539af8025408c7e2332dc4ca6.gif

Also, Ric Flair going on Sky Sports supposedly to promote Backlash 2004 but chooses that moment to bury Mick Foley (a major part of the PPV Flair’s meant to be shilling) for being a shite wrestler and glorified stuntman. Am I remembering that right? I know it started with comments Foley made in his book about Flair’s booking in WCW, but there was definitely a Rambling Ric appearance on Sky wasn’t there? Can’t find it on YouTube now. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Zaheer said:

"I got 4. 16, 15, 12 and 10"

Jade, Dallas, Alexandra ("Beans") and Blade.

.... probably too much of a fan, really.

2 hours ago, Zaheer said:

Bret Hart on Select MTV with Donna Air.

I'm sure this happened, or I made it up. I distinctively remember him talking about his kids. "I got 4. 16, 15, 12 and 10"

Yes! He did this the same day I met him at the Sports Cafe in October 1999. He also did a show called Bedrock on ITV2 and went to Bryan Adam's 40th (the musician, not Crush) the night before.