Rename or Rebrand UKFF

Weezenal

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Wait, do you still somehow have the old logo? I thought we collectively realised and fixed this problem when we got rid of the union jack logo.

I think the current name very wisely contains no indication of what we are all fans of, because there's really no true answer that would make things any better for your situation vis-a-vis the people looking over your shoulder.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members

The old logo may be gone, but when you have a tab open in Google Chrome it has a little Union Jack icon, which I am constantly paranoid about when I've got a tab open on my laptop at work. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yup, I frequent two forums and they both have pleasingly vague names. UKFF and RLLMUK. RLLMUK also has the nice feature of https://norwichphotos.co.uk/ as a second URL to get round workplace site blockers etc. 

If you don't know what they are you'd have no idea. I like the Wrestlemania font logo we have currently too. 

Aside from liking the current name, URL and logo and not wanting to change any of them in any way whatsoever, I'd say I'm fully on board with a rebrand. 

EDIT: Ah, yes good point about the tab icon. OK that I'd be open to changing. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

All of those suggestions and no actual kwesh.

I believe that was what Samuel Taylor Coleridge was originally going to write in The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner.

Edited by Carbomb