IANdrewDiceClay presents “Typhoon vs Fandango” and other Dream matches

air_raid

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

EDIT: Seems original Demolition/Powers of Pain already happened and was a feud. There are a lot holes in my WWF viewing pre-WM8.

LOL! To be fair, it’s absolutely fine to still want to see what it would look like today.

But yes, in 88 Vince did indeed bring in the AWAs Road Warrior rip offs to feud with his own Road Warrior rip offs. Before, at long last, managing to sign the Road Warriors.

• Paid Members

to go back to the broken record, the same year that the Faces Of Pain appeared in CHIKARA's King of Trios, they also appeared in a tag team gauntlet in which they defeated CHIKARA's Road Warriors pastiche, The Devastation Corporation, then lost to Demolition, who then lost to Marty Jannetty & The 123 Kid. In 2012.

• Paid Members

Stealing from the Onita mention earlier, a 10 man stunt brawl of:

L.A Park, Super Crazy, Penta Jr, Samoa Joe & Kevin Owens.

Vs

Onita, Tajiri, PCO, Jon Moxley and Mark Briscoe.

That'd be a bit of fun there, and probably fairly doable as well. 

Jeff Jarrett and Dustin Rhodes could do a bit of good 'ol blonde hair blading and I'd expect it to be great, yet hasn't happened yet in AEW that I'm aware. 

Rush Vs Rey Misterio would be a belter. 

Danhausen & Orange Cassidy Vs Khali and Mark Henry. 

• Paid Members

All in 2024 there will be no rubber chickens thrown into the ring, but best believe HarmonicGenerator will be throwing steaks at everyone until sufficient meat has been served. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

I think this happened in the first year or so of AEW, or at least a tag match where they were on opposite teams or something.

They were indeed on opposite sides of a six man at Bash At The Beach 2020 which as it stands goes down as Page's last match.

Could have easily been confused with a fever dream. I saw a reply hanging off a tweet the other day where a lad thought Randy Savage had wrestled in "early AEW". LOL.

Edited by air_raid
Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.