Reigns/Cody - How Will It Go?

Frankie Crisp

What’ve you got?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

After Friday, I'm less convinced that Rollins turns on Rhodes now and that The Rock is taking down Reigns from within. 

yeah I reckon this too, even with them dragging the storyline back to almost normal and giving us heel sleeveless ugly tithead shirts Rock for a while auld baldy will still want to end a Wrestlemania looking like a great bunch of lads

4 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said:

My money's on Cody winning clean, The Rock coming down to watch the match, Roman moans that he didn't help him, only for Rock to turn face and Rock Bottom him.

I bet you a million pounds that Rock doesn't get the decisive moment end to Mania.

He'll be next to Cody being bezzie mates, but he won't risk properly upstaging him. Rock's a worker, he'll know he has to tread carefully to stop the Cody fans permanently taking against him.

It'll be handshakes and raised arms all around.

"You're the best", "no, you're the best".

1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

I bet you a million pounds that Rock doesn't get the decisive moment end to Mania.

He'll be next to Cody being bezzie mates, but he won't risk properly upstaging him. Rock's a worker, he'll know he has to tread carefully to stop the Cody fans permanently taking against him.

It'll be handshakes and raised arms all around.

"You're the best", "no, you're the best".

Good point, Didn't think of that, Yeah I can see Rock holding his hand up, and mugging for the camera, subtly making it about him but giving Cody his moment

After last year betraying the feeling of "It's this guys time" ala Batista, Benoit, Austin et al - I really want Cody to win. But they've created so many variables to make me think they might dangle the carrot, and then replace it with absolute disappointment. Which weirdly has me and most of the people I know, even the most lapsed fan engage and care. 

Edited by SwayWays

Just now, SwayWays said:

After last year betraying the feeling of "It's this guys time" ala Batista, Benoit, Austin et al - I mean want Cody to win. But they've created so many variables to make me think they might dangle the carrot, and then replace it with absolute disappointment. Which weirdly has me and most the people I know, even the most lapsed fan engage and have an opinion. 

WM every ten years has someone deserving win the big one, So I would be SHOCKED if Cody doesn't win. Mania 10, 20, 30 and.....??? 

Here's hoping.

1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said:

WM every ten years has someone deserving win the big one, So I would be SHOCKED if Cody doesn't win. Mania 10, 20, 30 and.....??? 

Here's hoping.

Hundred percent, I've said this before, they always do it on the tens... But after their penchant for disappointment for supposed long term pay off as of late, I can't let me my heart be too open again. 

• Paid Members

Now that you mention it, maybe that was their reason for not having Cody win last year. They saw a milestone year coming up and thought it was a big moment, perhaps.

• Paid Members

I also think that because there are several question marks this year, whereas last year it seemed so obvious, it might seem more of an achievement if he does it this time round. The last few weeks' mess may work in his and WWE's favour, maybe Reigns and the Bloodline's too.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Now that you mention it, maybe that was their reason for not having Cody win last year. They saw a milestone year coming up and thought it was a big moment, perhaps.

I think you might be giving them more credit than they deserve Dazzles.