Forum Awards - Good Augene 2023

Forum Awards - Good Augene 2023  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

A great bunch here, but I’m gonna vote for @Hannibal Scorch. A lovely guy who I have a lot of time for.

I’m very touched

please PM your address so I can send the check in the post.

I’ll be delighted to lose to all of those nominated, because they really are sound people. But I’ll vote for someone who has been very kind to me this year in @Devon Malcolm but honestly all of those people deserve a nomination. 

7 hours ago, RedRooster said:

A great bunch here, but I’m gonna vote for @Hannibal Scorch. A lovely guy who I have a lot of time for.

This is actually nice to see. To say that I often have differing opinions from him would be an understatement to say the least, and it often gets a little childish when it shouldn't, so to know beyond that is a decent bloke is good to hear.

I think it just shows we've got a mostly good bunch of people here, despite the occasional spat or whatever. No one's actually just out to be a dick and cause trouble.

• Paid Members

Thank you for your votes. Everybody on this list is well deserving, but should I not be ineligible as a previous winner? 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Jazzy G said:

Thank you for your votes. Everybody on this list is well deserving, but should I not be ineligible as a previous winner? 

I thought that was the Unsung Poster award?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Jazzy G said:

Repeats are allowed for all awards except Unsung for which you need to have never won any.

Ian won On Topic POTY about 37 years in a row, IIRC.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Repeats are allowed for all awards except Unsung for which you need to have never won any.

Ian won On Topic POTY about 37 years in a row, IIRC.

Or the Wand award for MMA Poster that he will win every year until the heat death of the universe. 

• Paid Members

Ah, ok. I didn't realise. Still, there are people who were better Augs than I was last year.