Forum Awards - Thread of the Year 2023

Forum Awards - Thread of the Year 2023  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Imagine not voting for Chippy Tea or Fry Ups. 

Fucking house shows over Frankies sausage? Piss off.

Fwiw your Christmas telly thread gave me enormous joy and got my vote. 

2 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

Fwiw your Christmas telly thread gave me enormous joy and got my vote. 

Look, we all know that's the real winner but it'd be a bit smug of me to say so

Edit: I really enjoyed doing that thread as well. 😆

Edited by SuperBacon
The smiley emoji won't move ffs

1 minute ago, SuperBacon said:

Look, we all know that's the real winner but it'd be a bit smug of me to say so

46 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Fyi campaigning will get you suspended. 

I genuinely found it very difficult to choose in this thread. I loved Bacon's Christmas thread, it got me in to the Christmas spirit and was a joy to read, I really appreciate the time put in to it.

Chippy Tea and Fry Up are classic UKFF threads, being a vegetarian neither is particularly catered for me (ba-dum-tish) but I always enjoy reading them anyway.

Both the CM Punk chat and the Snooker threads are ones I regularly frequent but I ended up going with Jesus Fucking Christ because like any self respecting middle aged Brit, I thoroughly enjoy complaining and anything that can be construed as complaining.

• Paid Members
On 1/30/2024 at 7:57 PM, SuperBacon said:

Imagine not voting for Chippy Tea or Fry Ups. 

Fucking house shows over Frankies sausage? Piss off.

I know you were being flippant and meant no disrespect there, but in fairness it's clear a lot of work went into that house show thread and I feel like it definitely deserves to be on this list. Just speaks to what a broad church this forum is that we can enjoy a varied off-topic as well as a highly in-depth on-topic. Something for everyone. 

I voted for Fry Ups myself, but I can 100% see why others might go for the House Show thread.  

Edited by mim731

In a moment of tired confusion, I voted for the CM Punk thread. On reflection, I should have voted for the House Show Happenings thread, it's by far my favourite of this lot. I hate the CM Punk thread, I don't know why I voted for it. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

In a moment of tired confusion, I voted for the CM Punk thread. On reflection, I should have voted for the House Show Happenings thread, it's by far my favourite of this lot. I hate the CM Punk thread, I don't know why I voted for it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I did use Phil's thread for a bit of cross-branding that one time. One for the trophy cabinet in my book.