Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 30, 2024 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2024 The sheer amount of work done for House Show Happenings deserves recognition.
DavidB6937 Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 A million percent to House Show Happenings. One of the best things I read nearly every day online, not just on here.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 30, 2024 Members Posted January 30, 2024 Imagine not voting for Chippy Tea or Fry Ups. Fucking house shows over Frankies sausage? Piss off.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted January 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2024 Just now, SuperBacon said: Imagine not voting for Chippy Tea or Fry Ups. Fucking house shows over Frankies sausage? Piss off. Fwiw your Christmas telly thread gave me enormous joy and got my vote.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 30, 2024 Members Posted January 30, 2024 (edited) 2 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Fwiw your Christmas telly thread gave me enormous joy and got my vote. Look, we all know that's the real winner but it'd be a bit smug of me to say so Edit: I really enjoyed doing that thread as well. ? Edited January 30, 2024 by SuperBacon The smiley emoji won't move ffs
Keith Houchen Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 1 minute ago, SuperBacon said: Look, we all know that's the real winner but it'd be a bit smug of me to say so 46 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Fyi campaigning will get you suspended.
deathrey Posted January 30, 2024 Posted January 30, 2024 I genuinely found it very difficult to choose in this thread. I loved Bacon's Christmas thread, it got me in to the Christmas spirit and was a joy to read, I really appreciate the time put in to it. Chippy Tea and Fry Up are classic UKFF threads, being a vegetarian neither is particularly catered for me (ba-dum-tish) but I always enjoy reading them anyway. Both the CM Punk chat and the Snooker threads are ones I regularly frequent but I ended up going with Jesus Fucking Christ because like any self respecting middle aged Brit, I thoroughly enjoy complaining and anything that can be construed as complaining.
Paid Members mim731 Posted February 2, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 2, 2024 (edited) On 1/30/2024 at 7:57 PM, SuperBacon said: Imagine not voting for Chippy Tea or Fry Ups. Fucking house shows over Frankies sausage? Piss off. I know you were being flippant and meant no disrespect there, but in fairness it's clear a lot of work went into that house show thread and I feel like it definitely deserves to be on this list. Just speaks to what a broad church this forum is that we can enjoy a varied off-topic as well as a highly in-depth on-topic. Something for everyone. I voted for Fry Ups myself, but I can 100% see why others might go for the House Show thread. Edited February 2, 2024 by mim731
Members SuperBacon Posted February 2, 2024 Members Posted February 2, 2024 Oh absolutely, all for the joshing. Great amounts of effort in there, and a very popular thread for good reason.
DavidB6937 Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Plus sometimes the chippy teas and fry ups are quite upsetting.
TildeGuy~! Posted February 4, 2024 Posted February 4, 2024 Have a lot of love for the FLips PS1 thread.
RedRooster Posted February 5, 2024 Posted February 5, 2024 In a moment of tired confusion, I voted for the CM Punk thread. On reflection, I should have voted for the House Show Happenings thread, it's by far my favourite of this lot. I hate the CM Punk thread, I don't know why I voted for it.
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 5, 2024 31 minutes ago, RedRooster said: In a moment of tired confusion, I voted for the CM Punk thread. On reflection, I should have voted for the House Show Happenings thread, it's by far my favourite of this lot. I hate the CM Punk thread, I don't know why I voted for it. If it makes you feel any better, I did use Phil's thread for a bit of cross-branding that one time. One for the trophy cabinet in my book.
Recommended Posts