Introduction

no user name

25 minutes ago, no user name said:

This forum seems OK. A lot of forums are toxic but this one doesn't seem like that 

Hi, Keith Houchen, I don’t believe we’ve met. 

2 hours ago, LEGIT said:

I was thinking recently, how often does this place get new users? Surely it's fair to say forums have seen a decrease in use for years and years with the rise of all the social media platforms?

I remember some stats bandied about a few years ago suggested we had quite a lot of people who visit and read the forum, but don't post or even have accounts.

The next time you're posting a terrible Dad joke or an obscure Keffer reference, remember we have an audience!

34 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Do you like Rachel Stevens?

ffs

59 minutes ago, Loki said:

I remember some stats bandied about a few years ago suggested we had quite a lot of people who visit and read the forum, but don't post or even have accounts.

I was one of these. I was an anonymous lurker for years before finally making an account. Even then, I didn’t post for a long time after that. 

10 hours ago, no user name said:

Hello 

I'm Chris. Just thought I'd say hello. Registered on here a few months ago but this is my first post. 

I'm an aew fan. Watch wwe sometimes but prefer aew. Not really into all the tribalism stuff. Just like what you like.

Bienvenido Chris.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Loki said:

There was a really long period of time where new accounts needed to be approved, and that maybe wasn't getting done. Because I registered ages before I was able to post, so just lurked for a long time, then one day there had been a board upgrade or something, and suddenly my account was live. 

@BomberPat That sounds very likely, possibly at the same moment that everyone became unable to log in - I think we lost a lot of old/infrequent members at that point who couldn't remember their old spam emails.

@Chest Rockwell can confirm but I guess it's relatively easy to get your account approved now, hence these recent new posters!