Introduction

no user name

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Welcome to the board, Chris! If you have any queries or issues, just tag @SuperBacon as he’s our 24-hour help desk.

Don't prank the newbie, man.

Our mods have designated duties, @no user name - for example, if you have any questions regarding any of the football discussion threads, tag @Chest Rockwell

Edited by Carbomb

I was thinking recently, how often does this place get new users? Surely it's fair to say forums have seen a decrease in use for years and years with the rise of all the social media platforms?

Oh and welcome to the forums, my name's Tom but you can call me Mo like everyone else does.

Edited by LEGIT

1 hour ago, LEGIT said:

I was thinking recently, how often does this place get new users? Surely it's fair to say forums have seen a decrease in use for years and years with the rise of all the social media platforms?

Oh and welcome to the forums, my name's Tom but you can call me Mo like everyone else does.

This forum seems OK. A lot of forums are toxic but this one doesn't seem like that