2024 prediction thread

RedRooster

All In 2024 is main evented by Will Ospreay vs. Bryan Danielson, with an undercard featuring PAC, Drew Galloway and one of Paige’s godforsaken brothers. Grado is still denied his Madonna entrance. 

CM Punk wrestles less than twenty matches in WWE across the year. There are no reports of backstage conflict. AJ Lee appears on TV at least once before 2025. 

Dominik Mysterio ends 2024 as a major babyface on SmackDown.

The Usos reunite by Survivor Series.

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

#NatureBoydy? and #WallsOfKidderminster? Will trend worldwide due to confusing fan chants heard during All In.

Someone’s been reading the Wrong Uns thread from Gold today? Glad it wasn’t just me. Always think of him when I hear the Smiths’ lyric “In a darkened underpass I thought, Oh God, my chance has come at last.”

Without going too far down the Bound For Gory rabbit hole I was also delighted to reminisce about ajmcstyles trying to return trainers he was wearing, and that other Mensa candidate wwffan2 taking his side.

Will Ospreay wins the AEW title at Wembley

Survivor Series to be held in Cardiff

Raw moves from Mondays in new deal

CM Punk v Steve Austin happens in Saudi

Damian Priest cashes in his MITB immediately after Cody Rhodes beats Roman Reigns

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Swerve wins the World title at Revolution (yay!) but loses it to Will Ospreay at Wembley (boo!), as Tony Khan's EWR save becomes complete and Meltzer has a heart attack with excitement. 

More skeletons come out of the closet, at the All In press conference, causing Tony Khan to go into a coma, like Linda McMahon that time. Shad gets Vince and Kevin Dunn in to take over. Vince takes CJ Perry away from Miro and makes her Big Bill's valet. They become a thing in real life, which Miro loves as he cry wanks through the window. Under the new regime, Bill beats Ospreay for the belt at All Out in 3 minutes. 

Malakai Black continues to be boring as sin until he ends up back in WWE, where the cycle continues. Shocked, I know. 

Cody Rhodes meanwhile, wins the belt, loses it back to Roman and then opens up negotiations with Vince about returning to AEW in 2025 to come and be the next top baby-face - since Big Bill has gotten turned into 1995 Diesel, being made to kiss all the babies, leaving Vince dumbfounded. 

Edited by WeeAl

AJ Lee returns at The Rumble and has a mini run, and she is exposed for not being very good and only being good for the standard of her day.

All In 2024 does better than last year's.

Jericho gets fired for being a creep

Flair dies wrestling Sting in Sting's retirement 

Punk has a fun year run and retires

• Paid Members

Ric Flair betrays Sting in the run-up to Revolution 2024, and they end up having the exact same match they always have, but at a third of the speed. At one point flair goes into cardiac arrest at ringside. The AEW fans boo and chant "let them fight" as Naitch is stretchered out. 

Adam Copeland & Christian Cage reunite when Killswitch betrays Christian to reunite with Jack Perry, they go on to wrestle FTR, and have a little run with the tag belts.

Deonna Purazzo has a heck of a match against Serena Deeb for the TBS title.

TAFKA Dolph Ziggler has a run with the title in TNA before dropping it to Josh Alexander.

Chris Jericho has one last run in WWE. Fozzy play live at WrestleMania 41 as he goes into the HoF (2025)

The Rock isn't allowed to wrestle Roman Reigns due to his being required for another Fast & Furious/Hobbs & Shaw movie.

Punk takes a commentary gig for TKO, turning up at both WWE & UFC events.

Matt Riddle joins Bullet Club in New Japan