The Devil - who is it?

Tim Healys Chutney Spoon

• Paid Members

I mean, there's almost No Chance that it would be Vince, but that could possibly be the most earth-shattering thing to happen in wrestling ever if it was.

Edited by Carbomb

That would be worse than Adam Cole or any of my suggestions!

Unless of course its Y2J, in  which case AEW can fuck off to fuck offsville and then when they get there they can fuck off some more.

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

• Paid Members

I'm still certain it's going to end up being Adam Cole and controversially, think it's going to be great. The goal to keep Max isolated, hurt, but the champion so Cole can defeat him once and for all is still the closest to a good answer that we have (though still a bit janky at this stage) and the best pay off is Max being spurned after finally learning to open up to friends. His promos for that will be great, and the high spot where he's all alone against.tje mob but the Acclaimed come back to save him and show that there are still good people in the world will be amazing.

I think there's a decent chance we'll get a reveal of some of the puttys first (none of whom will be Wardlow), and one of them will be Jack Perry, giving Max a feud until Cole is healed, but it'll ultimately lead to him again, and that's why they're dragging it out.

There are still holes, it's not been perfect and Coles injury hasn't helped, but I still think it'll come good in the end 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, air_raid said:

Just woke up to the realisation that for “shock for shocks sake” it could be Sting.

master wrestler GIF

If the Devil was wearing a Sting mask, then it'd obviously be Sting, but I don't think he'd disguise himself as somebody else.

On 12/21/2023 at 1:57 PM, Merzbow said:

The name on the contract says McMahon..

Stephanie?

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I agree with you Duke, the only thing against it would be that revealing the demons and having Max feud with any of them before The Devil is revealed would only spin it out longer, which is the last thing it needs. 

Yeah, it's definitely not an ideal scenario, but I'm assuming Cole won't be healthy for a few months, so they'll need to spin it out a bit more.