The Devil - who is it?

Tim Healys Chutney Spoon

• Paid Members

Well Well Well

It was the popular choice, Adddddddddddam Cole, Wardlow and the Kingdom. I’m glad the main event was it’s own thing without the interference, but also glad we now know who the devil was, and hopefully get some answers (although clearly Adam Cole is still injured)

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Duke said:

Seeing something coming doesn't make it a worse story, in fact the opposite is often true 

ABSOLUTELY. Remember when Christian was set to return at the 2009 Rumble and cost Jeff the belt back to Edge? Vince cancelled it because too many people saw it coming because of online rumours, so instead of a revived main event level E&C vs Hardys with the WWE title at the centre culminating in a tag or four-way at Mania 25, we got a Hardys feud nobody wanted, an unnecessary Edge vs Cena retread with even more unnecessary Big Show twist, and babyface Christian rotting away on ECW until it was cancelled. All of which was shit.

I'm sure we always have this discussion. Or I've just got deja vu.

Anyway I'm all for the logical conclusion. Especially when there must be a temptation to swerve at the end just for the shock value and it ends up shit.

This had turned to shit anyway. At least this way they have something solid to build from going forward.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

This had turned to shit anyway. At least this way they have something solid to build from going forward.

Solid shit needs a plunger or a laxative depending on its location. If you build on shit you end up with Mansfield. 

As they start to take their masks off "I wonder who the masked men are going to be?"

*camera cuts away*

AEW in a nutshell. Something interesting-immediately cool it off-scramble to fix the self-inflicted problem.

Well played to Wardlow with his London vacation bit online yesterday.

Samoa Joe as champion. Cole still out injured. MJF maybe taking time off. The henchmen might have a 'The Firm' type shelf life. Which is good as we can move on from this now.