Sunny - what a car crash life!

The Reverend

I always remember where she popped up for the RAW 15th Anniversary, think she was mid-late 30s then, she had gotten clean and was looking the best she had in years. I remember reading there were a lot of discussions about bringing her back but obviously it never happened.

Meltzer brings up a good point on his podcast-It's a failing of the court system as much as anything; a person with so many dui's just constantly being let out after a one night stint in jail.

1 hour ago, Merzbow said:

Sean sure chose a time to upload this to the free channel.. there's something real predatory about signing her on to do this the day after she comes out of rehab, but she did seem really well during the shoot.

It's because Sean Oliver is obviously a bit of a prick. Some of the stuff he's put out has been brilliant but then your reminded of stuff like the Ho Bag and Missy Hyatt doing a graph about the size of wrestlers dongs. Interesting fella.

Oh he's for sure no less scummy than the business he documents with those interviews, and there's likely a fair few that could be classed as taking advantage of someone.

Back to Sunny and a weird question, was she ever meant to be in the In Your House video game? There's multiple backstage photos of her in front of the blue screen used to capture the wrestlers likeness.

It's a real waste of talent isn't it. They had her take over WWF Mania and had her rename it The Sunny Show for a week and you can see why she owned 1996. A ridiculous amount of charm, sex appeal and charisma. It's insane how quickly it all took a turn.

7 hours ago, Chili said:

It's a real waste of talent isn't it. They had her take over WWF Mania and had her rename it The Sunny Show for a week and you can see why she owned 1996. A ridiculous amount of charm, sex appeal and charisma. It's insane how quickly it all took a turn.

I honestly thought at this time she had real potential to become a massive crossover star. She would've been perfect for one of those mid-90s comedy films that got put out at a rate of knots, or as a sitcom star. So sad, as had it happened her life would've been far happier I'm sure.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, The Reverend said:

I honestly thought at this time she had real potential to become a massive crossover star. She would've been perfect for one of those mid-90s comedy films that got put out at a rate of knots, or as a sitcom star. So sad, as had it happened her life would've been far happier I'm sure.

I do wonder (and this is based on nothing) if she got offered straight-to-tape or TV movies and turned them down because the scripts called for her to have her tits out half the time, like several awful movies Pam Anderson was in off the back of Baywatch fame roughly around the same time. It’s widely known and been talked about often that in 96 she got offered 150K to pose for Playboy and turned it down because while was big into tease she felt too reserved for full nudity. Which makes all the Wrestling Vixxxens stuff very little time later so sad because she was clearly desperate for money… never mind everything that followed.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Interesting to hear her speak back then as opposed to the last 20 years as she's got such a baritone voice now (must of been a heavy smoker) 

That's a some heavy allegations you are labeling her with there. There's no evidence she'd be that type of person.