Underrated wrestling theme songs

RedRooster

Some other themes I really liked. No idea why, but even though it's a bit generic, I always really liked The Basham Brothers' theme from their days in The Cabinet: 

Mr Kennedy's 2005 theme deserves more love than it gets too...

Maven's was also a banger...

And last but not least...

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Mr Kennedy's 2005 theme deserves more love than it gets too...

It was good, but I preferred his Shoot To Thrill ripoff.

Neither the Powers of Pain theme nor Sid Justice’s first WWF theme have been released on any albums yet and can’t understand why.

Others off the top of my head: Low Ki (Born in China), Greg Valentine (Hammer Man), Christian Cage TNA (My last breath), Booker T TNA, Samoa Joe TNA, Ricky Steamboat (Sirius)

And from Japan: Riki Choshu (Power Hall), El Samurai (Terrible Gift), Tomohiro Ishii, Takashi Iizuka, Davey Boy Smith JR (Awakening), Prince Devitt (Rock N Rolla), Yamato (Dragon Gate), Mad Blankey (Dragon Gate)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't know if WWE Network dubs count but sod it. I think 3 Count and Sid Vicious have dubbed themes just as good as the themes they had at the time. The 3 Count dub gets really stuck in my head.

• Paid Members

From memory... isn't there a fairly decent knock off of Teen Spirit that they dub over WCW's original Teen Spirit knock off, that's miles better than the dreadfully dull, generic Metal jobber tune they gave to DDP when he wrestled for them?

• Paid Members

Very authentic sounding 1950s doo wop, a love song about falling in love with being cool. 

I have a soft spot for this whole act if I’m honest. 

• Paid Members

@JLM As I may have said before, I wish they'd kept their full names - Deuce Shade, Dice Domino and Cherry Pie sounded brilliant.