AEW/WWE TICKET HOLDERS UK

CXwrestling

Hey, 

Championship Xtreme Wrestling here…

we are an independent British wrestling promotion based in Essex. 
We have only had 6 shows but they have been great….. 
we pride ourselves in a top, top night out for everyone. 
American wrestling is bigger in this country than Brit Wres is.
id love for CXW to sell that many tickets in one day …. I’d take it in a year 😃.

Anyway, I have a challenge to the wrestling fans that are going to Wembley or the o2 this year.

I will offer a general admission to our next show (to be announced) for £10 in our new venue in Essex. 
contact sales@cxwrestling.com with ticket proof once show is over… 

not only we you get more room to sit, 9 matches featuring over 25 of  the best of Brit wres in 3 hours , you will get to interact with our talent, team and family. 

cold beer, world class sausage and we really do have some top talent from all over the country and pack a sports hall with 400 plus people that makes a big atmosphere. 

I then want to hear your feedback of the pros and cons of coming to see a Brit wres show compared to your experience at aew/wwe 

I really want to see CXW push on and we want 500 fans at our new venue and not only do I think I can save you money……..I think WE at CXDUB, can offer you a better experience when you go and watch live wrestling 👍

Thanks 

Paris . 

Hey. We have just done our last show , it’s a family business and we are having a month off  and moving our next to show to a new city so hasn’t been signed off yet . 

we just had 433 in a sports hall and our champ is Zak Zodiac, tag is UKP, Xtreme Big joe and women’s Luna Trix . 

Check us out, 

• Paid Members

Wasn't everyone sneering and taking the piss when OP was promoting his very first show? He's on his 7th now and by all accounts his past 6 have been perfectly decent BritWres events. I know this place is obsessed with Adam Bowler but lets not tar every UK promoter with the same brush. 

9 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Does the tenner include the world class sausage? Bit of a deal breaker for me.

Nope sorry . You’ll have to cough up another £4 

my front tickets are only £25 so you save around £1574 against a wwe show so there’s plenty of sausage fund for you. 

I can’t tell you all about the sausage, you’ll have to come check it out. 

8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Wasn't everyone sneering and taking the piss when OP was promoting his very first show? He's on his 7th now and by all accounts his past 6 have been perfectly decent BritWres events. I know this place is obsessed with Adam Bowler but lets not tar every UK promoter with the same brush. 

Thank you . 
We have had a good start with over 2000 paying fans coming to our shows. 

the last one (SummerSmash IT) was our best yet with some great matches and storylines in a very loud atmosphere. I honestly think we are offering a fantastic experience for any wrestling fan and I am going to do all I can to take some of that PIE the American companies have in this country. 

I can take the piss takes no problem, I just need the wrestling fans to give a new Brit wres promotion a chance . 

we are announcing a MASSIVE new venue over the next few weeks and I want some of you to come check us out ….. 

8 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Well said

You don’t get to throw around the term “World class sausage” on here and not expect japes. You’d probably have more joy promoting a wrestling event on here if you focused solely on the sausage and threw the wrestling in as an added bonus.

Just now, Mr_Danger said:

You don’t get to throw around the term “World class sausage” on here and not expect japes. You’d probably have more joy promoting a wrestling event on here if you focused solely on the sausage and threw the wrestling in as an added bonus.

Beer, Sausage and wrestling. 

Best night of your life. 
Just not sure which night yet 😂

Should have it all signed off by next week 🔥