AEW/WWE TICKET HOLDERS UK

CXwrestling

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Carbomb said:

As an aside, with that name I can't help but feel there'll be an entranceway a bit like when WWE have a London taxi next to the ramp, but instead it'll be a Citroen CX. 

I’m pretty sure a UK promotion did do this. Had two shitty cars (most likely the owners’ or a couple of the workers’). Might have even been 1PW, but not 100% confident.

Any one else remember this and able to confirm who it was, and prove I‘m not making up porkies?

3 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Mine would be Micra Wrestling

or would that be describing my sausage

😂😂😂 

nothing wrong with a micra…. Will last all night long and that’s all that matters in the car world. 

the sausage is only the best sausage in the world. One day, we won’t have ice cream bars…. We will have sausage bars. 

BUT BACK TO MY POINT. 

yes, I agree, some shows shouldn’t be running and all insurances, risk assessments and basic facilities are not up to scratch BUT we (brit wres promotions) are all not like that. 

CXW is a family ran business and we try and look after every single member of the audience, I spent 3 hours asking fans if they were having a good time and attending people’s needs, my whole team were. 

Our next show is going to be a ‘banger’ and it’s good to see wrestling fans coming to our shows as our main tickets sales are through an extensive door to door sales campaign which means we have had only one show with less than 300 paying fans (1st at Braintree 264) and me dressing up as macho man and walking the town centres / supermarkets/ boot sales 

since then it’s been two shows in 2 months with 850 people coming through the door which is great for financial reasons BUT we want to keep growing as we know there’s a hunger for professional wrestling in this country BUT not sure our target market is 100. Percent confident in Brit wres promotions. 

so, I want wrestling fans to give us a shot when we return in late summer, 

new venue can fit up to 700 people in it and I’m hoping we can hit at least 300 in our first show there . 

we don’t cost cut on wrestlers, we have 25 talented and well trained wrestlers with over 300 year’s experience in one night. 

CXW as a team, is my friends and family and we are all really new to the business BUT we have improved every show we have put on and am excited for our last show to hit our YouTube channel as it’s been the best show in terms of wrestling entertainment and drama. 

we have so much to learn and I know we are not a patch on WWE production or budget per show BUT I honestly think you’ll have a really good time with us, a better live experience with us and the more people who attend our events….. the better chance we have of being a brilliant British pro wrestling promotion that you will think of next time you want the best night of your life for years to come. 

I will announce the next show once the deposit is paid and the council agree to our night (we haven’t ran there before) 

If anyone wants to take on my challenge , me contact me direct . 

sales@cxwrestling.com 

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Do you offer coach travel by any chance?

We haven’t needed Too yet as most of our fans are local BUT we do book wrestlers from up north and Wrestler Mr Tim Strange has suggested a CX-PRESS from north to south east but nothing other than talk at the moment. 

fans could travel up with some wrestlers as hosts on the coach was what we were thinking 

Seriously, what we talking, Extrawurst, Bloedwurst, Chorizo, Andouillette, Bratwurst, Kochwurst, 'Nduja, Sundae, Skilandis, Frikandel, Kielbasa?

You can't just promise a world class sausage and then not say what it is. That's TNA level of promoting that is. 

29 minutes ago, Vamp said:

Seriously, what we talking, Extrawurst, Bloedwurst, Chorizo, Andouillette, Bratwurst, Kochwurst, 'Nduja, Sundae, Skilandis, Frikandel, Kielbasa?

You can't just promise a world class sausage and then not say what it is. That's TNA level of promoting that is. 

Haha . 

at the Christmas show we have homemade pork sausage wrapped in bacon with fresh sub onions . 

Last show we had XL Norfolk pork sausage and German brakwurst or burgers.

this show ….. we gna go even bigger sausages 😃

6 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I wish you the very best, but this is a very funny thing to brag about 🤣

Booking guys with 20 plus years each travelling the world wresting has been brilliant for us and our first handful of shows. 

we have also found the interaction with fans has been a brilliant plus point for fans to meet them face to face .