AEW/WWE TICKET HOLDERS UK

CXwrestling

1 minute ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

£9 at the festival I was at yesterday. Did have double cheese, double onions and sauce though...but even so, don't get much sausage these days 

Yes . I went to motorfest yesterday 

£110 to get in 2 adults and 2 kids and see a field full of cars and thankfully some top notch wrestling from world war wrestling but we paid £11 for some dry pork in a dry bap and £3 for a can of coke . 

you can question my motives all you want but don’t question my sausage. 

• Paid Members

As an aside, with that name I can't help but feel there'll be an entranceway a bit like when WWE have a London taxi next to the ramp, but instead it'll be a Citroen CX. 

1 minute ago, Carbomb said:

As an aside, with that name I can't help but feel there'll be an entranceway a bit like when WWE have a London taxi next to the ramp, but instead it'll be a Citroen CX. 

Funny enough , the Citroen CX is my favourite car and have had one for 10 years . 

That’s where the CX came from in CXW …. If you didn’t know that then you’re the only person in the world that put two and two together 😃

• Paid Members
Just now, CXwrestling said:

Funny enough , the Citroen CX is my favourite car and have had one for 10 years . 

That’s where the CX came from in CXW …. If you didn’t know that then you’re the only person in the world that put two and two together 😃

I didn't!

That's a hell of a random thing to have such a love for that you go so far to base a wrestling promotion on it, but it's imaginative and quirky in an odd way. Nothing so boring as "Ferrari Wrestling" or "F1 Wrestling"; far too obvious and overly macho. But a Citroen CX? Funky.

I remember the CX - a neighbour down the road had one for decades. I always liked the old Citroens with their covered wheels; made them look like they were just gliding along the road.

Yes, I love my old Citroens, had so many…. When I was 4 my dad had a CX so as soon as I was old enough to drive I’ve had at least 25 of the old things 😃

my passion is wrestling, music and anything petrol …. I didn’t expect anyone to mention a CX and wrestling in same sentence 😂

magic carpet ride they call it , can do 70 mph over speed  bumps and has the softest seat known to man .

but yes …. it had to be CX and then wrestling so that’s why Xtreme is misspelt as I couldn’t use Xylophone 

Will there be a street fight on the card? Rather than Sue turning up, there could be a mum making an appearance in an old Citroen, with a sausage?  (Not to hint at any late night Essex car park activities)