AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

AR Fox won't be getting involved, he can't get into the country, that's the whole reason he was written out. They pretty much lampshaded that Nick Wayne would show up, though, and I imagine Luchasaurus will be effectively an active participant in the match anyway, as he's likely to be out there with Christian the whole time. 

The best thing about it all, though, is Prince Nana getting a Wembley payday. Who could have predicted that a few years ago? 

13 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

AR Fox won't be getting involved, he can't get into the country, that's the whole reason he was written out. 

Has that actually been confirmed anywhere. As in amongst the guesswork of visa issues or an unknown offence barring entry, it has been mentioned his gran just died last week and people thinking the funeral is this weekend.

• Paid Members

It's educated guesswork, at least - AR Fox had difficulty entering Canada for EVOLVE years ago, and while he has worked the UK since then, there might still be a lingering legal issue. I'm not necessarily saying that PCW might not have dealt with all his travel paperwork and done everything above-board when they booked him, but it definitely seems like there's something preventing him from working. 

Not to take away from this event as I'm sure it will be amazing but what do people think the All Out main event will be?

I'm assuming it will probably be a rematch between MJF and Adam Cole, seems the simple option but does anyone think anything else could happen?

If the kingdom do reunite with Cole I guess we could see a 6 man against MJF and whoever but AEW usually always have the World Title defended and in the main event on PPVs (as they should)

2 minutes ago, Doog said:

Not to take away from this event as I'm sure it will be amazing but what do people think the All Out main event will be?

I'm assuming it will probably be a rematch between MJF and Adam Cole, seems the simple option but does anyone think anything else could happen?

If the kingdom do reunite with Cole I guess we could see a 6 man against MJF and whoever but AEW usually always have the World Title defended and in the main event on PPVs (as they should)

I think it would be a mistake to hold a rematch so quickly. Honestly, I'd prefer that they just did Cole (assuming he wins) versus Punk, and be done with the "real world title".