AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

2 hours ago, 69MeDon said:

That's hilarious. Arrive, beat everyone for ages, win a title, continue to beat everyone for ages, lose once, leave.

It's a weird run as she never stepped foot in to the ring against the actual top women, either. But as said before she doesn't need wrestling and is already fucking loaded beyond anyone on the roster.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Bettencourt said:

Looking for a ticket sub-£100. What section would be the best bang for my buck?

Just 1? I’d have a look on resale sites or face book groups, people sell their tickets for less then face value when they have managed to get better seats. 

On 8/7/2023 at 8:48 AM, Vamp said:

I'm looking forward to Jungle Boy continuing his storyline of defending the FTW championship against wrestlers from defunct promotions. Jungle Boy vs. Alex Shane anyone? 

Whats Jody Fleisch or Johnny Storm doing nowadays

• Paid Members
On 8/7/2023 at 8:48 AM, Vamp said:

I'm looking forward to Jungle Boy continuing his storyline of defending the FTW championship against wrestlers from defunct promotions. Jungle Boy vs. Alex Shane anyone? 

12 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Whats Jody Fleisch or Johnny Storm doing nowadays

Andy Local. Oh, sorry... Andy Boy Local. LOUD AND PROUD!

1 hour ago, Healy52003 said:

Starting tonight only 6 more TV episodes before the PPV

Surely the full match card would be known by the 2nd last Collision episode 

Show Rampage proper respect 

My Dad's had a bit of rough time recently and is really looking forward to this, I'm taking him to see it as the last wrestling event we went to to together was Sheffield '93 where Hogan beat Yokozuna via dq. 

He's a Luchasauras mark, so I'm eagerly and strangely keeping an eye out for when his favourite dinosaur is announced. 

They'd do well to have a big battle royale or something to showcase everyone who isn't in a match, I hope they do so for a chance to showcase people to casual fans, you never know who people are going to warm to. 

I really do wish they'd do Omega v Ospraey III though. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Michael_3165 said:

Or Dan Wootton and Laurence Fox vs Gary Glitter and Stanley Johnson in a "Jimmy Saville's dead corpse on a pole" match

43 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

I want them to have a Chris Tarrant in the front row or even Toby Tarrant for the continuity of Tarrants at Wrestling events

Or go full bore with the LORE and exhume Paul Shane’s body so Paul Wight can ride his coffin around.