AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Only half of it since that says night 1.

night 2 was almost exactly the same cost. Obviously there were also 2 night packages, but was trying to find a stadium show (Smackdown/Money in the bank were combos so halve those as well).

58 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

night 2 was almost exactly the same cost. Obviously there were also 2 night packages, but was trying to find a stadium show (Smackdown/Money in the bank were combos so halve those as well).

I was just meaning its not really Wrestlemania these days. With it being two nights you dont know what you're getting. 

• Paid Members

Anyone wishing this event fails or doesn't sell well are insane. Say it sells better than expected, or sells out even, WWE will want to prove they have a bigger swinging dick so will try and top it. It can only be good for UK fans. 

42 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Anyone wishing this event fails or doesn't sell well are insane. Say it sells better than expected, or sells out even, WWE will want to prove they have a bigger swinging dick so will try and top it. It can only be good for UK fans. 

Other than weirdos on twitter does anyone actually want it to fail? 

24 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

Here was me thinking you looked at the world half empty. 

There’s a reason it’s the biggest wrestling show in the world, That’s the draw, not who is on the card. It’s the wrestling equivalent of Glastonbury. 

Much like this show, the card isn’t the draw, the spectacle is. Although the difference is this spectacle is a one off. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, El Mistique said:

Is All Out still going ahead or will this replace it? I’ve had a quick look around and it looks like it’s still planned in for the week later which is ambitious. 

Seems 99% certain it's still going ahead but AEW aren't going to confirm that until the Wembley tickets are on sale.

16 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Other than weirdos on twitter does anyone actually want it to fail? 

Every person who predicted AEW would fail when they first announced the promotion, they have spent 3-4 years refusing to accept the fact the company is a success. I have such a 'friend' on facebook, who is so quick to post 'worst rating on record' or 'only 50% at Dynamite this week' then when people come into his comments pointing out the success stories of AEW (they are far more of them) he usually responds with 'Ok Dave Meltzer' or deletes the post.

I have come to the conclusion they will always be this minatory who will hate everything AEW does just because their pride won't allow them to admit they were wrong about them going out of business in 12 months.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

minatory

Sounds like a possible gimmick. Bulls head mask, blue suit, wants to send all migrants to Rwanda, or Bongo Bong land as they call it. Finisher can be called the War On Woke. Think you might be on to something. 

26 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

Every person who predicted AEW would fail when they first announced the promotion, they have spent 3-4 years refusing to accept the fact the company is a success. I have such a 'friend' on facebook, who is so quick to post 'worst rating on record' or 'only 50% at Dynamite this week' then when people come into his comments pointing out the success stories of AEW (they are far more of them) he usually responds with 'Ok Dave Meltzer' or deletes the post.

I have come to the conclusion they will always be this minatory who will hate everything AEW does just because their pride won't allow them to admit they were wrong about them going out of business in 12 months.

So it’s weirdo’s on Facebook as well then.