CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

22 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

What fight is that, pointing out in his Hollywood career he’s not demonstrated the range of a  Batista or John Cena? If anything I’m questioning why he’s not been better when he’s clearly talented as seen in that video.

As much as I do love the AEWUltra gimmick, even you must see that replying to a video in the CM Punk thread of him showing emotion with a reply about how rubbish an actor he is and how bad his films are is a bit... axe grindy?

The CM Punk hatred rolling on is a bit weird, considering a lot of the original gripes were about him being snide, nasty and unable to let things go.

I think the moral of the story must be that there's a bit of Punk in all of us.

...Just hopefully not in the triceps.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Maybe I should have said American films 

It's a no budget horror film about cum. What were you expecting, Lee Strasberg?

Just say you hate the cunt and leave him alone to be always injured.

3 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Cody is going to end up having Hangman, Omega, The Bucks and Punk over for tea, all becoming the best of friends. Such is his insane ability to just be the nicest, best man alive.

Scorchy stood outside yelling at the door that the six pack of non-alcoholic IPA Punk brought round is inferior to that of local breweries.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Supremo said:

Cody is going to end up having Hangman, Omega, The Bucks and Punk over for tea, all becoming the best of friends. Such is his insane ability to just be the nicest, best man alive.

You’re probably right. I was never taken with Cody, not sure why. But the stuff he did for Brodie Lee Jr when Brodie was dying, as well as all the subsequent stuff for him after he’s just the nicest man in wrestling 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Duke said:

It's going to be so difficult when everyone finds out Cody was actually responsible for getting Colt Cabana fired.

Next you’ll be saying no one knew where Cody was between the 22nd and 24th June 2007