If you could change or create a law, what would it be?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
On 11/11/2022 at 12:58 PM, Egg Shen said:

Never been before, but I may attened that deafheaven day.

Ā 

Yoinked from the metal thread, and reminded me of one of my bigger musical peeves.

The vocal track, no matter how incomprehensible, has to be louder than the guitar.

• Paid Members

People who say "Yeah, good thanks" when they weren't asked how they are, because they've engaged conversational autopilot, should be punished by being asked "How are you?" every five minutes of their waking hours.

Ā 

Ā 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Tamura said:

Law 11 - Offside.

Football would be much more free-flowing and high-scoring if attackers could just stand anywhere they felt like and not have to worry about where the defenders are standing.

Not so sure about that. You'd end up with 6'4 strikers standing on the goalkeepers, picking off long balls all day long. Sounds horrendous.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

"No, thank YOU!!!"

Ā£250 fine.

I sometimes use this for colleagues who tend to posture with a ā€œThanks for your effortsā€ as if youā€™ve done them a favour, rather than the client youā€™re actually doing the work for. It makes their blood boil.Ā 

So rescind this law change, please, or amend it to allow it in a workplace setting.Ā 

12 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

I sometimes use this for colleagues who tend to posture with a ā€œThanks for your effortsā€ as if youā€™ve done them a favour, rather than the client youā€™re actually doing the work for. It makes their blood boil.Ā 

So rescind this law change, please, or amend it to allow it in a workplace setting.Ā 

No, fuck YOU.

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
On 11/17/2022 at 11:18 AM, LaGoosh said:

What's against the law but should be free for all to do and enjoy?

Cannabis should be legal, sold over the counter and taxed.Ā 

Ā 

I'd also make it a regulation that all plug sockets in new houses should be at about waist hight of the average person.Ā 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Workplace?

It should be illegal that when you send the customer concise bullet points of everything you need from them in order to do the work, they only send half the answers you need. Or more accurately they should have no legal recourse if in those circumstances you charge them full price but only do half the work.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, RalphyV2 said:

I agree with the cannabis thing but it should come with the same warning about addiction as Cigarettes

Sorry. I thought this was a thread asking what laws I would create, not what laws I would run past you before creating.

7 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Worse punishment to those who immediately light a fag the second one foot is technically outside.Ā 

Iā€™d also ban the Charleston.

I'd ban the couple's choice.Ā 

There's been like 3 good ones. The rest are all as shit as getting a professional ballroom or Latin dancer to lead a celebrity through a commercial street dance sounds.Ā