Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Members
8 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

IMG_3778.thumb.jpeg.4f6ea6ef61ec691cd3185223c1ee8502.jpeg

I feel sick. 

"Come on England, do what the lionesses did in 2022 and bring it home"

The lionesses won the women's European Championships, the men aren't eligible to win that. Silly board.

• Members

Long time readers will remember just how much I detest unnecessary emails, reply all and the rest.

I prefer Teams if there is any sort of "conversation" to be had, replies, questions etc

Had to send an email to a colleague today with lots of information in it, which didn't really need a reply, but because I know what he's like, I added in "If you have any questions, please contact me on Teams"

5 minutes later an email reply "Cheers for that, thanks"

1 minute later an email reply "Whoops didn't see that last bit"

1 minute later an email reply "I've sent you a few questions via Teams"

I'm going for a fag.

2 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Bought an exercise bike as part of my effort to not be a big fat load. It's got over 100 bits to put together.

There is your first workout!

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

Bought an exercise bike as part of my effort to not be a big fat load. It's got over 100 bits to put together.

If it’s anything like mine, it’ll make a cracking clothes horse. 

• Paid Members

We have fire alarm tests every Friday at the office; alarm rings, we sit about and let it ring for a minute because it's just a test. So the alarm goes off on Thursday, and I immediately get up in front of the whole office. I'm a shift supervisor, I have the fucking power of God raging through me.

"It's not a drill, people!", I yell with supreme authority. Everyone's packing their gear and heading to the exit, with the long two flights of stairs down to the bottom, and as the employees are leaving the office with their bags and coats, the alarm turns off. And that's when I realize.

Today isn't Thursday. It's Friday. It's fire test day. As is every Friday, and has been for years. And I have 40 people filing out of the office, down the stairs and to the car park, making their way to the fire alarm rendezvous point.

My brain is fried. I am old. Cheese and fucking biscuits.

• Awards Moderator

After getting roped into booking Benidorm the other week, my missus mentioned where she got her microfibre towel from so I could buy one for the trip. She also mentioned that you can get them customised.

Drunk a few days ago, recalling the conversation and knowing I’m going away with one of the Brookside boys, I fucking ordered this which arrived today. 

IMG_7586.thumb.jpeg.8f08879adc976b5a6c992a51937f5bbf.jpeg

JFC, indeed.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

After getting roped into booking Benidorm the other week

You couldn’t just stopped there tbh. 

Edited by Wretch

Bloody hell, that statement is awful. Como is backed by Thierry Henry and Cesc Fabregas? They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing that statement to go out.