Chris B

8 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Nobody has said anything for the entire time.

If nobody has said anything the entire time, then nobody has said anything here. Since it's the same presentation of a reporter reaching out to one of the "camps" for a response.

Punk's "camp" have kept to the locker room door being forced. Having toned it down from being kicked in. It's only now we're hearing that the door was forced hitting the dog.

For what it's worth, if a door had to be forced, then whether they used their foot or their shoulder doesn't seem a significant distinction to me, or likely to anyone the other side of it.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

32 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Not everything is bollocks

Depends if you’re having the temerity to not paint AEW in a golden light or not. I know Swifties are notorious for going to bat but Sniffties aren’t too far behind. 

20 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I still can't see TNA lasting 10 years, personally.

Oh, I never said I thought it would go out of business. Tony's old man has too much money to let his sons toy break, so it'll be around for as long as he's happy to put money into it.

But it's still a disaster.

By what metric can it possibly be considered a disaster? The CM Punk/ Elite stuff is a total shit show, but they’re a ratings success with virtually unlimited money behind them. What exactly spells disaster to you out of curiosity?

10 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

What exactly spells disaster to you out of curiosity?

He’s pretty much made it clear it’s the infrastructure and not what’s on the telly that’s a disaster. The “Boys club” nature is not a solid structure. 

• Paid Members

I know it's not good a dog got hurt, but I can't help, but imagine it now coming out that Kenny didn't save the dog, but instead, 'Baxtered' it like the scene from Anchorman.

bay punting GIF

Edited by Nick James

7 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He’s pretty much made it clear it’s the infrastructure and not what’s on the telly that’s a disaster. The “Boys club” nature is not a solid structure. 

Apologies if I’m missing something obvious, but I’m simply not understanding how it’s a disaster. I’ve not referenced anything on telly so I understand that’s not what David was referencing, but aside from petty backstage drama it all sounds like it’s going quite well from a business standpoint doesn’t it? For instance, it’s only been reported in the last few days that Warner Brothers want a long term deal with them. They have a successful TV show on a pretty major US network, and a billionaire backer. Apart from Tony Khan being a bit of a wet lettuce and potentially letting the boys run things a little too much, how is it a disaster?

The door being booted In was dismissed by everyone about a week after the event. This leaking just as the elite video aired seems more like a 3rd party telling a story they heard. It’s not like Punk has any friends left to be in his camp 

• Paid Members

More dog problems. Are we sure Khan didn't buy Fulham FC instead of Battersea Dogs Home by mistake?

16 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

The “Boys club” nature is not a solid structure. 

The_Kliq_Hall_of_Fame_2015.jpg

5 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

Apologies if I’m missing something obvious, but I’m simply not understanding how it’s a disaster

It’s not exactly a healthy work culture is it. It makes money, so do Amazon, and Amazons business practices and culture are a disaster. WWE is a disaster too, an absolute dumpster fire where workers are shat on and favourite sons get away with, well literally murder. That’s what makes it a disaster.