Summerslam is tonight!

DavidB6937

I mean I know there's not much excitement around it but:

1) I love Saturday PPVs.. sorry, premium live events.

2) It might have something interesting on it now Vince has gone? Maybe? I mean probably not but still.

Anyway a fairly solid card that should be entertaining. Mostly because of Pat.

• WWE Universal Championship Last Man Standing Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
  • Raw Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Becky Lynch
  • SmackDown Women’s Championship: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
  • WWE Tag Team Championship (with Jeff Jarrett as Special Guest Referee): The Usos (c) vs. The Street Profits
  • United States Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Theory
  • No Disqualification: The Mysterios vs. The Judgment Day
  • Pat McAfee vs. Happy Corbin
  • Logan Paul vs. The Miz

Usos/Street Profits should provide another banger. And ill be watching Liv and Ronda just to see how much of a train wreck that is. Oh, and if they still keep trying to get Logan Paul over as a face. I assume theyre still doing that?

Most potentially exciting thing is Rollins and Riddle being cancelled so will Seth get another open challenge and will it be Kevin Nash?

6 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Only 8 matches on one of their biggest shows of the year Jesus.

Biggest doesn’t mean you just filling it with any ol shite to make it last longer, that’s why Wrestlemania has been an absolute slog to get through for years.

Its the way it should be and will hopefully motivate people to earn a place on the show

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Michael Cole is so much better without a 70 odd year old pervert screaming in his ear. A few noticible changes on comms as well was actually acknowledging referees by their names.

Was expecting Gargano to turn up, but the surprises after the Lunch / Belair was a nice turn up. The name change was slightly jarring though seeing as the Tron still had their old name displayed. It felt like Graves had got her name wrong.

Montez Ford is just so effortless in what he does, it's just a shame the beaver in the directors truck missed a few things with the camera cuts. 

That main though, just batshit mental. This year's Brock run has been his best yet, just having the time of his life with his topknot and cowboy hat plus a big fucking tractor! Farmboy Brock is brilliant.

Kane can fuck right off though and so can that crowd giving him big cheers. HHH loses brownie points for trotting that moron out to inflate the crowd figure.

I didn’t think I wanted to ever see Brock/Roman again but now I’m glad I did. Excellent stuff.

Enjoyed most of the event although I think it was something like 3 run in style moments in 4 matches at the start which felt a bit repetitive.

Main event was absurd and silly and I loved it.

Absolute kick in the nectarines though, if you’d paid a thousand dollars or whatever for corner ringside seats and then couldn’t see the last 15 minutes of the main event.

Thought it was a mostly enjoyable card. Was a bit worried when I saw the run length but a lot of that was shit I just skipped through.

Tough to maintain the high bar set by the opener and shenanigans but there was still a lot of good stuff.

Logan Paul deserved the cheers by the end.

Was mostly disappointed by the Rollins stuff although him running to the ring amused me far too much. And I felt Usos/Street Profits didn't get the chance to step it up again this time for some reason.

That main was mental and yeah despite not being that excited for it, it was worth a watch.

Raw could be worth a watch but it'll still be 3 hours so probably not.