Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

• 3 weeks later...

"and a love triangle between Mansoor, Aliyah and Angel Garza, which included Mansoor's secret being that he was behind 9/11."

How could they even contemplate trivialising the worst attack against innocent Americans since the WWF steroid trial?

• IANdrewDiceClay changed the title to Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"
14 minutes ago, Uncle Zeb said:

"and a love triangle between Mansoor, Aliyah and Angel Garza, which included Mansoor's secret being that he was behind 9/11."

How could they even contemplate trivialising the worst attack against innocent Americans since the WWF steroid trial?

That's fucking wild man. Mansoor who was 5 years old at the time too. Jesus Christ. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Uncle Zeb said:

Just as a reminder that Zelina Vega’s Dad died in the 9/11 attacks.

I don't know where they're going to get evidence that Vince is...

Hmm, well that's not

Uhh, well it's just a

Who should I make the cheque out to?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Vince is taking a leave of absence following spinal surgery. 

https://thespotlightnews.com/vince-mcmahon-taking-leave-of-absence-from-wwe/?utm_content=cmp-true

However, Vince has also had a subpoena from a grand jury, and has a search warrant out relating to that whole paying off women using company money thing. 

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2023/08/02/feds-subpoena-wwe-boss-vince-mcmahon-serve-search-warrant-.html

Typical rich privilege. McMahon's wheeled straight into spinal surgery while everyone else at Titan Towers remains on the donor waiting list to even get a spine.