Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

On 1/16/2023 at 7:47 PM, Supremo said:

The next few weeks should be a laugh. Anyone who earnestly argued that Triple H was Booker of the Year should be made to watch Raw and explain who they think wrote what.

D3A5523F-9DA4-4BB5-A7FA-4E75E2383F53.gif.1ee757f8f56505ddba1efa0ba6f32bb8.gif

Who is Booker of the Year? And if you say Tony Khan you have negative credibility.

2 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Off-topic but possibly not your phone but the board itself. Getting a lot of errors including a message that I’m banned due to a rate limit every so often. This is first time I’ve been able to quote a post in a bit too.

48 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

There's an interview with Nick Khan that came out today 

He describes the Rita Chatterton rape allegations as "something in the way of Vinces return" 

You can see why Vince likes Nick so much with language like that 

Fucking hell, looks like there’s a new wrestling bigwig who is the worst abuse apologist with the surname Khan. I know people losing jobs is never nice but I wouldn’t shed a tear if this cesspit of an organisation toppled into its own excrement. 

• Paid Members

Rich business man in being a cunt shocker, who would have thought?. Anyone who previously, until that comment, thought Nick Khan was a lovable Uncle that was there to make the product better and put old Vince down like Old Yeller, needs to pull their head out, he's out for himself, as is Vince and every other million/billionaire out there.