Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

15 minutes ago, Nick James said:

Whether it be Vince or any other of the 50,000 accused abusers, paedos and sex pests, I can guarantee each and every wrestling journo has overlooked at least one because they like the wrestler / character. 

They’re fans with a notebook then? 

Low rent wrestling journalists make me laugh. 

One a few years ago came to a show and cut a promo to the crowd of 20 bored kids about how much he loved wrestling. He had recorded no podcasts or ever written an article, but had an Ill fitting hoodie made with the name of his proposed Pod. 

Another conned his way onto a show, by promising the less a tech savvy promoter untold riches from his internet reach ( less than 100 Twitter followers) and got promptly asked to do one after he got "handsy" with a female talent. 

• Paid Members
On 7/22/2022 at 11:26 PM, Tommy! said:

He's still majority share holder and major roles are held by his daughter and son in law unless I've missed something, so how gone he actually is and for how long is still to be seen if it is just intended as a PR move from him until the heat blows over. 

Rarely surprising, often disappointing. 

3 hours ago, Infinity Land said:

A reaction from within the Entertainment industry. Which i'm posting more for the image they made to go with it 🤣

Has he misjudged it, or does he know exactly what he’s doing here? Coming back, with the suggestion that it’s simply to sell the company, to make it more palatable; and, in the end, not actually following through with that.

He returns to sell WWE, and then what? What does he do with himself if the company is completely outside of his control? I suspect he doesn’t want that, and that he’ll gradually take a more hands-on role on the product as the weeks go on. 

I hope the allegations against him gain more prominence in the coming weeks, and that there is scope for legal action to be taken. It’s genuinely sickening that there have essentially been no consequences to his actions.