Kane's a bit of a twat isn't he?

garynysmon

He was once my favourite wrestler. 

He voted against mask mandates (ironic) in school during peak COVID in tbe US.

Said gun crime per capita is much lower than many other countries (10th in firearm related deaths per 100k people. Appox 196th out of 206...2nd in firearm related suicides)

Anti-abortion

Stolen from Reddit: 

You know you’re a piece of shit when your real life personality is somehow worse than the sociopathic monster you played for 25+ years

America has truly become a cesspool of a country.

36 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I purposefully didn't mention ectopic pregnancies and similar threats to the mother's life precisely because I can see some (even if not all) of the most fervent opponents agreeing, if presented with such a scenario, that things aren't perhaps quite as cut and dried as they would otherwise state. Those unfortunate situations don't detract from the main point, though, that those individuals are against abortion on principle because it is, to them, murder of a defenceless human being, even if their position wouldn't prove to be so entrenched if somebody they knew's life were threatened by a zygote implanting outside the womb.

I’m waiting to see what will happen regarding religious freedom, specifically Judaism, which allow for abortion in such circumstances. The whole thing is horrible and as choccygirl said, it’s powerful men suggesting what God wants. 

5 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I purposefully didn't mention ectopic pregnancies and similar threats to the mother's life precisely because I can see some (even if not all) of the most fervent opponents agreeing, if presented with such a scenario, 

Will those states have people trained to do abortions working in them? The people trained it doing them likely will move elsewhere. 

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Who is that? just clicked on his profile and see I already have him blocked so seems like he's spouting shite on other subjects too

TNA’s Gunner and I think WWE he was Jaxson Ryker. 

@garynysmonThe irony that his time in the marines meant he probably killed people but he’s pro life isn’t lost on me.

• Paid Members

It looks like the President will oppose and block the Supreme Court ruling. Correct decision. This situation will get very messy before it gets better. Sadly it’s the most vulnerable that will suffer the most. 

• Paid Members

Had to laugh at people demanding Kane be removed from the Hall of Fame, completely ignoring the fact that the Hall of Fame is within a morally bankrupt company headed by morally bankrupt people who have covered up murders, sexual assualt, rape and more. These fuckers don't give a shit what some local Mayor says on twitter.

24 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Why didn't any previous president codify Roe vs Wade? I've seen Obama supposedly say he would then only turn to say that abortion isn't a big enough deal?!

The fucker had a supermajority, too.

Probably too busy dropping his beloved drone missiles.

27 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

Why didn't any previous president codify Roe vs Wade? I've seen Obama supposedly say he would then only turn to say that abortion isn't a big enough deal?!

The fucker had a supermajority, too.

The supermajority was really only on paper. Al Franken's election was disputed, Ted Kennedy & Robert Byrd had serious health issues. Kennedy would die that summer and famously had a seizure at Obama's inuguration.

Not to mention the Senator Manchin types that are considered to be Democrats in Name Only.