Shit Song of the Day (yes Levellers)

Devon Malcolm

This absolute turd of a song came on shuffle the other day.

Now I listen to some fairly 'shit' stuff, whether that be nu metal, or pop punk from the early 00s, but this song is just atrocious.

It's such a cynical attempt at a "big" nu metal song, and just sounds so forced and manufactured, with that horrible overproduction of the guitars that everyone loved back then.

Plus it has these awful unnecessary 'beepy boopy' keyboards and the cunt singing "Gimme some love, gimme some skin" What a cretin. 

It's even worse than their Starbucks song and that's saying something.

Hate crime of a song.

Edited by SuperBacon

I saw A at 2000 Trees a couple of years ago. They had Dougie from McFly on bass for that tour and I remember the singer coming out wearing a DHL uniform acting like he was a right madlad.

I still find it crazy that their next album was produced by Terry Date, but I don't find it that crazy that it was shit and got them dropped by their label. No wonder Daniel P. Carter couldn't be arsed with the reunion.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Ha! This is what you get for being on the internet and having ears.

The genius of the original, and give me shit for that comment, is that it was at least pretty much chronological in its composition of lyrics. This is just fucking word salad that you’d expect from a Peter Kay set.

• Paid Members

That was fucking dreadful, if you'll pardon my language. A shit cover of Billy Joel's least favourite of his own songs. Plus they stick a mention of their own stuff in there as well? Get into the sea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to pop it in here (it's more naff than shit) but I love it.

John Secada - Just Another Day

I love nothing more than belting along to this at full volume.

Also on Now 23 which is the first one I remember buying with my own money. 

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Jon Secada became the first black artist to top the Billboard Latin charts with this song. I can't remember where I learned that fact.