Hall Of Fame 2022

theironshake

I'd absolutely fucking love for The Big Bad Booty Daddy / Freakzilla / White Thunder / Genetic Freak / Superstar / Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner to attend the hall of fame. There's only one Scott Steiner and with a mic in his hand he's TV gold.

Edited by IronSheik

• Paid Members

@Tommy!Joke being for me that Jake used SuperTape 92 to show off the best example of his work, which as well as Tuesday In Texas also has an 8-man where The Mountie, Earthquake and the Nasty Boys lose an 8-man to Boss Man, LOD and a highly incongruous Anvil, so the lesson from Jake there was “If you don’t particularly like your booking, don’t show up.”

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I don't know if its live or not but you got to think the WWE will spoof the Oscars somewhere and somebody will be getting a slapping and it might, again, be hilarious.

ken-shamrock-slap-me.gif

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I don't know if its live or not but you got to think the WWE will spoof the Oscars somewhere and somebody will be getting a slapping and it might, again, be hilarious.

Graves is co-hosting and has been really heeling it up lately (since the relationship with Carmella became 100% TV official with the launch of their YouTube show) so that's a pretty good shout.

I can see it being one (or several) of the women facing Carmella at the weekend doing the slapping (which makes sense from a business perspective) but really it should be Saxton finally getting revenge for the years of cruel bullying he's recieved. He'd have to slap Cole too for full redemption.

21 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Can somebody post a list of Steiner Bros matches that were in their HOF collection on the Network? Don't leave these up for long.

Edited by Uncle Zeb
Done and done.

• Paid Members

Fuck Taker, seeing this on Twitter first thing this morning made me happy. Knew they were being inducted but I didn’t even realise it was WrestleMania weekend. 

0-B574-AE9-F14-D-48-EA-A8-AB-AA81-B186-C

The real HOF headliners this year for me. Even if they only got a few minutes. Well deserved and I’m glad they’ve gone in while they’re both still around.

Apologies if I missed it, watched it on a stream earlier. Caught Undertaker lavishing praise on Vince, Michaels and HHH but didn't hear a mention of Kane or Mick Foley which I think is really poor considering how pivotal they were to his career.

Also where the heck was The Steiners Michigan State theme music.

51 minutes ago, Winston said:

Apologies if I missed it, watched it on a stream earlier. Caught Undertaker lavishing praise on Vince, Michaels and HHH but didn't hear a mention of Kane or Mick Foley which I think is really poor considering how pivotal they were to his career.

It wouldn't surprise me if you had to clear your mentions first in pre script, and it's just not Triple H, Kane or Foley's year. Not even kidding. 

47 minutes ago, Winston said:

He did talk about Kane for a bit in the middle somewhere. Very good speech I thought - in terms of the character and wrestler he's been my fave since I was 8 years old when he started in WWE, so I was very happy to see him get such a warm response.

Triple H looked so sad though. And Vince should have threatened to shut the whole show down with those fucking 'what' chants during his bit. I only sat through that and the Steiners speech, happy for them too.