AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Just got finished watching last week's Dynamite, thought it was a load of fun. The worst bit was undoubtedly Adam Cole and his minions. A dreadful lot these are. They've brought Hangman and the World title picture down several rungs. Hangman needs to get as far away from them as possible. 

Danielson Vs Yuta, Punk Vs Caster, FTR and The Ass Boys and Andrade Vs Darby were all somewhere between pretty good to excellent.

The star of the show though? Daddy Magic baby. He's my top boy. Man deserves all the love. 

I’ve had another week where I have watched Dynamite and now remember little about it a few hours later. Am I going mad or is it still just too much going on? 

enjoyed the main event, Casters rap and that Hangman and Cole ends next week. 

small thing, if the Wardlow posters keep doubling in size just to pop me, I’ll take it  

• Paid Members
On 4/6/2022 at 1:55 AM, Hannibal Scorch said:

All I got was head honcho. I hope he does better

He did better. Caster’s raps are becoming the highlight of every show he’s on. Took a fantastic beating from Joe, too.

Has anyone ever properly reported on what’s actually gone on with Joe? Half the time it felt like his career was over, yet here he is doing fucking suicide dives!

If Samoa Joe is healthy and can wrestle regularly my head is going to explode for the amount of dream matches he has in this company. Samoa Joe vs. Eddie Kingston! Jesus Christ!

• Paid Members
On 4/6/2022 at 1:24 AM, Supremo said:

EDF0EF21-D52A-495B-81AE-4871343D16CA.thumb.jpeg.cf3a8bf227de98b8406a1d2cf494414d.jpeg

Max sitting at his desk, quill in hand, trying to think of what rhymes with, “poncho.”

"Just ask Miro, he's more Bulgarian than Bontcho (Guentchev)"

• Paid Members

FTR having 3 great to fantastic matches in a week. They are really one of the best tag teams in the world right now.

That said, the Hardys vs B&B was described at one point by Jim Ross as being bowling shoe ugly, and he wasn't wrong. State of that match. Also, they need to do something with Julia Hart. Either turn her heel or lose the eye patch. The story is absolutely treading water. Good to see Joe back and he has hardly missed a step. Caster's rap referencing his NXT Title run being when AEW was widening the gap in audiences was hilarious though.

48 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

FTR having 3 great to fantastic matches in a week. They are really one of the best tag teams in the world right now.

That said, the Hardys vs B&B was described at one point by Jim Ross as being bowling shoe ugly, and he wasn't wrong. State of that match. Also, they need to do something with Julia Hart. Either turn her heel or lose the eye patch. The story is absolutely treading water. Good to see Joe back and he has hardly missed a step. Caster's rap referencing his NXT Title run being when AEW was widening the gap in audiences was hilarious though.

I'm delighted for FTR, they were so adamant about their love of tag team wrestling and promised to make it special again. Their NXT run was one of the best especially their series of matches with American Alpha.

I remember a time they wanted to bring back the vintage style WWE Tag Team titles to make the division a bit more serious again but instead they were presented with a change of look..

revival-wtf.jpg

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

If Samoa Joe is healthy and can wrestle regularly my head is going to explode for the amount of dream matches he has in this company. Samoa Joe vs. Eddie Kingston! Jesus Christ!

I was thinking that Joe was looking good considering he’s been in and out action for going on 3 years now.

Then they flashed up a graphic of Eddie Kingston and now all I want is Joe v Eddie. I don’t care how they get there, just hook it to my veins

1 hour ago, poetofthedeed said:

Why have Jeff Hardys Swanton's gotten so bad lately, it's bad enough he's having to flip off something high through something on a weekly basis, but he seems to be hitting his opponent with his lower back/hips and twice in 3 weeks he's come close to cracking his noggin.

He’s stopped protecting his opponents and just landing on people. Less of a rotation to protect his landing. So far looks to be rising under rotating too much 

• Paid Members

Loved Hangman showing that fire in his promo. He's in a different league than Cole who is dragging Page down at this point. Page needs to smash him and be done with it and get in there with the big boys. 

Jade Cargill was excellent too. Proper top act performance on this show and surely a mainstream breakout star if they play their cards right.

The Hardys can barely move these days the poor sods. That match was a mess.

Everything except the tables match and Adam Cole was tremendous.