AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

Ignore that this was posted by Dirty Dutch, the fact that no one (KOR excluded) has broken their neck or had a serious injury is a miracle.

It can't be helped granted and it's mainly on the talent, but someone should be taking responsibility for shit like this.

The Ruby Soho one gets worse each time I see it and the amount of piledrivers that are just the top of the head taking the mat full force is astounding. No wonder the move was banned for so many years.

• Awards Moderator

Why isn’t anybody talking about LUIGI PRIMO.

Who is Luigi Primo? How, with a single second of screen time, has he become my favourite wrestler of all time?

Why is he not advertised for every forthcoming AEW show? When are they debuting “Luigi’s Pizzeria” as a talk show segment, where Luigi Primo invites wrestlers to talk about their current feuds while he spins dough?

BRING ME LUIGI PRIMO!

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Why isn’t anybody talking about LUIGI PRIMO.

Who is Luigi Primo? How, with a single second of screen time, has he become my favourite wrestler of all time?

Why is he not advertised for every forthcoming AEW show? When are they debuting “Luigi’s Pizzeria” as a talk show segment, where Luigi Primo invites wrestlers to talk about their current feuds while he spins dough?

BRING ME LUIGI PRIMO!

This was my main talking point coming out of this show. For as much as I hate the interviewee-gets-attacked-backstage trope, the segments with both Luigi and PAC on this show were both spectacular. Both guys took some of the funniest bumps I’ve seen in ages.

Fitting that it came at the same time that we’re seeing those clips of everyone landing on their heads above.

Luigi falling like a building collapsing out of shot and PAC seemingly blowing a raspberry as he slumps unconscious were both infinitely better and more memorable than idiots trying to break their neck each week.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Cheers FITE TV for spoiling the results of the Semi Finals by putting next weeks show ahead of this weeks 👍🏻

This just lead to me cancelling my AEW Plus subscription. They've done it a couple of times now. It's piss poor. 

Back to torrents for me!