The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

45 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Ah come on, the "Tony Sniff" nickname doesn't exactly make me snort, but diagnosing people with Asperger's from a distance is never a helpful thing to do. 

Especially as it stopped being a diagnosis nearly ten years ago for, among other things, being inconsistent and unreliable. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

A couple of people on here once said Dave Meltzer obviously has autism. I’m pretty sure it was you Scorch who took offence to people diagnosing him online. But now you’ve done the same for Tony Yayo.

Also, why can’t it be both? He could have autism and be a coke head. 

I’m pretty sure I’ve never said anything about Meltzer as I’ve never watched him really. And your right, and it would be the perfect forum response if he was. 

And @Keith Houchenis right. Im Just not a big fan of Autism just being lumped as 1 big spectrum: my kids in terms of Autism are nothing like each other which makes some family be dismissive because of it. Until they are educated.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

I didn’t say you watched him. You didn’t like that people were diagnosing him.

Pointing out someone has similar traits to Autism isn’t the same as saying someone is Autistic. In the same way pointing out someone is acting like they are on drugs doesn’t mean they are*.

*Jeff Hardy and Sunny exempt

Strange how Toot Toot Tone only acts like he’s on the Gianluca Vialli when it’s AEW and not where the proper family business interests are concerned. No wonder Big Daddy Shaddy keeps him at arms length away from the family silver if this he how he is with his train set. 

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Pointing out someone has similar traits to Autism isn’t the same as saying someone is Autistic. In the same way pointing out someone is acting like they are on drugs doesn’t mean they are*.

But it was also pointed out Meltzer has similar traits too. And I agree with that about Meltzer. 

As for Khan, he reminds me a lot of Rob Naylor. Huge mark who got himself into the business and doesn’t have the awareness to play it cool. He pulled those same big eyed expressions on that disaster Highspots episode with Matt Sydal. 

• Paid Members

I don't think 'the behaviour someone is being mocked for reminds me of family members who've been diagnosed with Asperger's, so the mocking is leaving me cold' is as unreasonable a point-of-view as it's being painted as.

1 minute ago, Chris B said:

I don't think 'the behaviour someone is being mocked for reminds me of family members who've been diagnosed with Asperger's, so the mocking is leaving me cold' is as unreasonable a point-of-view as it's being painted as.

Nobody has said it’s unreasonable. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You obviously have some issues with me

Not at all, I just replied to your posts based on what was in them. It's not on me if you post stuff that gets called out.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I know how hard it is to diagnose someone on the Autism spectrum, that was my point

That's not what you said though. You diagnosed from afar, got called on it and tried to back track.

And if you know how hard it is to diagnose that makes throwing it around willy nilly all the worse, surely.

33 minutes ago, Tsurutagun said:

I think I preferred it when people didn't have weird obsessions with other people 

Tommy is only replying to Scorch’s posts. I wouldn’t call it an obsession.