The Tony Khan Is A Twat Thread

Keith Houchen

As absolutely gutting as angles last match being that one with corbin, I don't want to see a noodle armed Angle in the ring

Tony Khan probably does love the coke... certainly looks wired in a lot of videos. Not on the level of boxing promoter Kalle Sauerland, like. If you want to see someone off their tits go watch some interviews with him

Edited by RoryT

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, RoryT said:

As absolutely gutting as angles last match being that one with corbin, I don't want to see a noodle armed Angle in the ring

Tony Khan probably does love the coke... certainly looks wired in a lot of videos. Not on the level of boxing promoter Kalle Sauerland, like. If you want to see someone off their tits go watch some interviews with him

1) The Angle offer from AEW was pre Mania with Corbin. I don’t think any company would deem him ring worthy nowadays.

2) He also shows a lot of symptoms of someone on the Asperger’s end of the Autism spectrum which is why all the cocaine talk leaves me cold. If it’s drugs, cool, fine, take the piss. But if it’s not, oof.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, RoryT said:

King Kalle! 

DMOM9UiWkAc1CxU.jpg

6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

2) He also shows a lot of symptoms of someone on the Asperger’s end of the Autism spectrum which is why all the cocaine talk leaves me cold. If it’s drugs, cool, fine, take the piss. But if it’s not, oof.

Ah come on, the "Tony Sniff" nickname doesn't exactly make me snort, but diagnosing people with Asperger's from a distance is never a helpful thing to do. 

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Ah come on, the "Tony Sniff" nickname doesn't exactly make me snort, but diagnosing people with Asperger's from a distance is never a helpful thing to do. 

I’m not.  As having two diagnosed kids there’s a lot more to it then what I’ve said. But considering we grew up in the Steroid and cocaine era of WWF, and we’re supposed to be more woke, especially by people who should know better, it’s both lazy and unfunny (which obviously could describe me)to keep banging on about someone being a coke head because they don’t behave in a certain way. 

Plus it’s Keith flogging a dead horse. I hope the horse isn’t damaged.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’m not.

You are

2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

having two diagnosed kids there’s a lot more to it then what I’ve said

Unless one of them is Special K himself that's irrelevant.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

You are

Unless one of them is Special K himself that's irrelevant.

Jesus Tommy I didn’t realise I took the jam out your doughnut. You obviously have some issues with me.

I know how hard it is to diagnose someone on the Autism spectrum, that was my point. Assuming his behaviour on someone who is on coke isn’t any different to me suggesting it could me neurological rather then drug induced because as you pointed out, we don’t know him personally to know either way. But you know if Tony Sniff makes you laugh, have fun.

• Paid Members

A couple of people on here once said Dave Meltzer obviously has autism. I’m pretty sure it was you Scorch who took offence to people diagnosing him online. But now you’ve done the same for Tony Yayo.

Also, why can’t it be both? He could have autism and be a coke head.