WWE Clash Adjecent To The Castle. Drew McIntyre (almost) comes home

Jazzy G

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Nah, the Principality site still adds on the WWE service charge of £12.50 at checkout. So a £100 ticket is the same as what i paid on Ticketmaster.

You can select your seat though.

It's 12.5% rather than a flat £12.50.

Lovely tip @Murtz - got a corner-section-but-maybe-not-horrible seat for £42 including fees.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I love how new members sign up expecting the cranky old users of this forum to actually like wrestling!

Honestly I'm jealous of people who can still get excited and lost in wrestling, it's joyous. For all the ribbing and joshing it's nice to see.

There still seems no rhyme or reason to prices. Tickets I got for £67.50 each are £300+ now. Tickets that were around £35 yesterday are over £100 today in the nosebleeds. It’s all very strange and a game of luck on what you can nab it seems.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, The Dart said:

That’s Ticketmaster for you.   “Dynamic” pricing.  If people buy tickets they put the price up.  If people stop buying them they put the price down.   How it’s legal is beyond belief.

It's supply and demand to maximize profits, same with nearly everything. It's just on a more noticeable scale than shit like flights.

• Paid Members

i dont think 'dynamic' pricing is in play here. If you are getting cheap tickets in a section where other tickets are more expensive, you likely have limited view from the seat.

A mate of mine has front of lower tier seats and paid a whack for them. Tickets at the back of the same section are half the price, likely because your view is obscured by the tier above hanging over you.

4 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

i dont think 'dynamic' pricing is in play here. If you are getting cheap tickets in a section where other tickets are more expensive, you likely have limited view from the seat.

A mate of mine has front of lower tier seats and paid a whack for them. Tickets at the back of the same section are half the price, likely because your view is obscured by the tier above hanging over you.

It's exactly what it is.   It's what they always do for major events like this, they even explain it on their website - "just like flights and hotels".  It happens every Wrestlemania.    The tickets I got within 5 minutes of them going on sale were £112, seats in the exact same row are now £321.   Give it a week and if no-one has bought them they'll be £112 again.

6 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Yeah that definitely isn’t the case here. I can see tickets in the very row I got four in that are £300+ now and as I say were £67.50 when I got them in the partner’s presale.

I managed to get 2 tickets for the cheapest price of £39.40 each. Obviously not going to have the best view but couldn't justify paying triple figures.

Had to constantly refresh the 'find cheapest tickets' page as ticketmaster constantly came back with the cheapest at £112 but after about five refreshes of the page the cheapest at £39.40 showed as available. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The Dart said:

The tickets I got within 5 minutes of them going on sale were £112, seats in the exact same row are now £321.   Give it a week and if no-one has bought them they'll be £112 again.

That's mental if it's true.

On 5/19/2022 at 9:31 PM, FUM said:

L28, row 23 was £67.50 each today. 👀

Money well spent then clearly 😆

I’ve read that it’s something to do with the back of the first tier having a slight overhang that some might class as restricted as it’ll block bits of a tron etc but yeah £300 difference for 8 rows. 

I've not bothered  it's sad because 15 years ago I'd have ripped your hand off for a ticket to something like this. It's an indictment of WWE that none of their roster even remotely appeals to me. Even Lesnar and Reigns aren't enough to pull me in. 

That said one of the mags is saying Tyson Fury is likely to show. 

Booked myself a cheap seat on Principality Stadium official website this morning. £43 in total. I know my view is gonna be shite, but I'd kick myself for not going if something big happened. I'm expecting it to be a Saudi quality event though. This will go a small way to curing my broken heart when I was 9 years old, when my mum couldn't get us tickets to SummerSlam 1992.