Wrestlers you liked/disliked mainly due to their music?

Maikeru

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I only liked Adam Rose because of his music. Or more specifically, because of how much everybody on here liked him because of his music. And then they changed his music and I didn’t like him anymore.

As a character, he was way better as Leo Kruger. Alright, it's basically Skinner, but it was a change to see a psycho Afrikaner bushman gimmick. (I know there was that guy in the 80s whose name currently escapes me, but that was ages ago.)

4 hours ago, Carbomb said:

(I know there was that guy in the 80s whose name currently escapes me, but that was ages ago.)

Outback Jack? Though he was more shameless Crocodile Dundee ripoff than anything else.

I didn't mind Crush taking the place of Ax but I hated Demolition as soon as they ditched their classic theme for that really shitty one. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Outback Jack? Though he was more shameless Crocodile Dundee ripoff than anything else.

No, it was Colonel something South African, but I still can't remember. He probably wasn't a bushman either, I just remember him being South African.

Bobby roodes glorious everytime for me 

I liked too cools/rikishis theme as I was younger then and loved seeing them have the dance along with it 

MNM when they would have the slow motion part of it

Oddly enough I was a fan of deuce and dominos theme and entrance, didn't watch them wrestle but loved their entrance and theme.

20 hours ago, Steve Justice said:

Kane.

All variations of character and entrance music are fucking shit. Never got the gimmick. 

I loved the very original version as I did with Taker's first one. But as Kane's career progressed it turned a tad orchestral for my liking. It went from badass to rather meh.  Less is sometimes much more imo. 

Orton's "voices in my head" one was the shits. Slow, boring... 

Austin's post WM17 theme was IMO better than the original ghoulish know many people will disagree. Faster and a little more fierce sounding though his 1998 music was great too. 

I loved Savage's pomp and circumstance entrance, so much glamour and pageantry as Vince would say. Suited him perfectly. Flair is an odd one. Music suited his gimmick but it was a bit slow for me. That said you knew it was him.

Michaels was brilliant for him and iconic though a little embarrassing if heard by non fans. 

Nakamura first music in NXT was just brilliant. Fit him to perfection. 

It's weird, I could barely tell you who is coming out in todays WWE unless it's someone huge. Back in the attitude era I knew every single person's music. 

Edited by Michael_3165

It takes a lot to hate on a childhood hero, and his later antics prove that, but I went off Hogan after the initial buzz of his TNA debut, mainly due to the NWO knockoff theme they gave him instead of his American Made theme from WCW, made even more infuriating when they later gave Abyss said theme during that stupid angle about Hulk's HoF ring

There's a few in New Japan. I never really 'got' Tanahashi until he changed to the 'Go Ace' theme and then for whatever reason he made perfect sense to me. 

I find Goto proper bland but his music and gear are belting.

Kushida's New Japan theme is also much more interesting than Kushida himself but I'd be proper up for a belting match after hearing it.