AEW Friday Night Rampage

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Their patience with HOOK long after he became a meme is a real feather in their cap. He could’ve been the next Fandango and burnt out in the space of a fortnight, but instead here we are with the most anticipated debut in years. To coincide, they’ve also released this beauty. It’s almost certainly the next Austin 3:16 shirt.

6A7C99AB-1CC9-4335-9C50-99FB9CA67B6A.thumb.jpeg.c50ae8c575b1f3c31e09ed813bb4b6f5.jpeg

I’ve ordered enough for everyone in my family to get the same Christmas gift. Get in at the ground level before this kid becomes the biggest thing in the game.

Happy HOOK day to all my fellow HOOKERS!

Edited by Supremo

For all this talk of how good he is in training and how anticipated his debut is, I would LOVE it if he just stands there staring at Fuego, have Hobbs destroy him, then strolls in for the dragon sleeper win chewing gum.

Edit: Just wanted to add that Tazz saying his "cold-hearted handsome devil" son was "all that and a bag of chips" was one of the greatest lines of all time. I'd love to know how much Tazz has been involved in his progeny's online ascension, and if not, what the hell he thinks about it all. 

Edited by CavemanLynn
More Tazz goodness, obviously.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Winston said:

Where’s the Hook hype coming from?

My Twitter feed went wild went his debut was announced last night. Has he been tipped for big things?

Because he's the wrestling equivalent of this guy:

20211210_123726.thumb.jpg.f224a405455cf69f6904d8231c439a6d.jpg

He's like an evil, sexy version of Orange Cassidy.