Paid Members air_raid Posted February 23, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2022 On 2/19/2022 at 10:02 PM, Mr_Danger said: Well done Tottenham, you can hold your heads high and lose at Burnley safe in the knowledge that you helped Good Guys F.C get a bit closer to City. Sigh.
Mr_Danger Posted February 23, 2022 Posted February 23, 2022 Hey, I don't write the scripts, I just read them.
Members SuperBacon Posted February 23, 2022 Members Posted February 23, 2022 You know when the managers have a drink after the game, do you reckon Dyche just gives them a can of Carling? I bet he does.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted February 23, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2022 20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: You know when the managers have a drink after the game, do you reckon Dyche just gives them a can of Carling? I bet he does. Carling is Brexit enough for Dyche but I reckon he has a penchant for Special Brew, the human Scotch Egg that he is. Conte hoovered up trophies wherever he went, turns teams into winners. It's quite an achievement for Spurs to kill him in 3 months.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 23, 2022 Author Moderators Posted February 23, 2022 What's everyone's thoughts on flares at games? Not the kecks before someone says so. A lot of our support currently chucks them at games and it's fucking abhorrent behaviour. You'd think they'd remember that two Wrexham lads got done for manslaughter after Wales vs Romania in 1993 at Cardiff after one killed a fan.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2022 Surely no one wants flares at games? Anything which can cause harm to others shouldn’t be allowed. Most premier league grounds I’ve been to I’ve had my bag searched. But I guess people will sneak them in regardless. Flares should be kept at European footy grounds along with racist chants.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted February 24, 2022 Author Moderators Posted February 24, 2022 There's no searches at non league football. So it's easy enough
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2022 2 hours ago, PowerButchi said: There's no searches at non league football. So it's easy enough Yeah I thought as much as I didn’t get searched at Dagenham & Redbridge which is low enough to wonder what leagues need to enforce it. Flares are fireworks for thick twats.
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2022 I got patted down going into a Dulwich Hamlet game a few years ago. Not that thoroughly though as I still snuck in 4 cans.
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 24, 2022 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2022 Funny thing about last night is that it mirrored 2010 when Spurs won at City to qualify for the Champions League in the penultimate game of the season then lost at Turf Moor in the last. The difference being I won £70 on Burnley that day and didn’t have a flutter yesterday. I wish I had because it was such an inevitable Spursy result. 10 hours ago, PunkStep said: Conte hoovered up trophies wherever he went, turns teams into winners. It's quite an achievement for Spurs to kill him in 3 months. Reminds me of the joke around Euro 2004. Santini was meant to make Spurs play like France, but he ended up making France play like Spurs.
Members SuperBacon Posted February 24, 2022 Members Posted February 24, 2022 1 hour ago, gmoney said: I got patted down going into a Dulwich Hamlet game a few years ago. Not that thoroughly though as I still snuck in 4 cans. Same! Not that thoroughly either, maybe I wasn't dressed enough as a hipster. Good day out that by the way. Dogs, kids, being able to smoke, wanky beers. Football was dreadful, but then I'm used to watching Spurs so...
Factotum Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 What did Conte expect going into Spurs? I find his reactions extremely weird. Top 4 was his aim and they still have a chance. Get on with your job and stop moaning.
Keith Houchen Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 When Chris Sutton is the voice of reason, you might want to stop. Do you think Owen is trying to cultivate something resembling a personality lately? It isn’t going well
Members SuperBacon Posted February 24, 2022 Members Posted February 24, 2022 2 hours ago, Factotum said: What did Conte expect going into Spurs? I find his reactions extremely weird. Top 4 was his aim and they still have a chance. Get on with your job and stop moaning. Have you never met an Italian?
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted February 24, 2022 Awards Moderator Posted February 24, 2022 11 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Anything which can cause harm to others shouldn’t be allowed. Agreed, yet Ronaldo always makes the squad.
Recommended Posts